Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

MY B18 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmoney8659 View Post
    I really want an h22 but i need to know where to get a decent block my friends say jdmtigerjapanese.com but i dont know what site to really look at cause i need like some decent specs on what the block is
    Hmotorsonline.com

That's the only place I would buy a motor from, besides Makoto on Ebay.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

people i talk to say mine is the shittiest made an f22a1 so is that really a shitty engine
      It's not a shitty engine, it just doesn't make a lot of power stock. If you are building the block for boost, it doesn't matter anyways. You'll be making 250HP+ with boost.
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

people i talk to say mine is the shittiest made an f22a1 so is that really a shitty engine
        People you talk to must be newbs
        wat?

Comment

yea

well might be newbs but yeah i love my engine to death is does decent for me now i just want to boost it and have it reliable and a fseries can whoop an hseries if i built my engine right

Comment

well might be newbs but yeah i love my engine to death is does decent for me now i just want to boost it and have it reliable and a fseries can whoop an hseries if i built my engine right
            Yes, if you build it and get it tuned correctly, it will decimate any non-boosted H22 and even some boosted H22 CBs.

Comment

sweet

i might just fucking build mine the major thing i really want to do is make it a stick shift i hate my automatic sometimes

Comment

i might just fucking build mine the major thing i really want to do is make it a stick shift i hate my automatic sometimes
                There is a DIY for a 5-speed swap in the DIY forum.

Comment

5spd

I cant find that topic in the diy

Comment

I cant find that topic in the diy
                    search in the swaps section
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

ok dude b18 is not gonna work....it might possible mocve the car but not fast ... Also b18 is SO MUCH work custom axles and everything. h22 is the way to go. If you have friends that messed it up the are idiots cause its the easiest swap out there. Bolts right in.

Comment

buy a civic hatch to put the b18 in .....or sell the motor and get an h22 for your accord.

my 2cent
                        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

This means that my engine is one of the shittiest around, and well, I should be a testament to the fact that your statement is correct...
                          Oh wait.
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

yeah putting a B18 is a waste of money. WHy u going to put a smaller motor in your cb then what u already have. Dont make since. Plus u feel torque not hp.

Members Ride thread

Comment

Working...
                            X