Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New CB7

Hey guys, so I'm new to the forum and figure I'd introduce myself and my rides. The name's Katie, from Orlando, and I've been raised around Hondas. I've owned 3 Accords, 2 of which I still have: 03 and 92. I used to own another 92 but it had too many problems to fix so we sold it. I missed it too much so I just bought another 92 to make my project car haha. I plan on swapping this one to MT, throwing an H22 in there, and turbo-ing it.
    So far all I've done is swapped tail lights and threw some wheels on there to get rid of the steelies, and just got ahold of a front lip:

I have the Megan Racing springs for her already and am in the process of buying the KYB AGX adjustable shocks as we speak, so she'll be lowered soon.

I also have a modified 03 K24, mostly just for cosmetics since she's my daily driver.

JDMgirlie* aka Katie
    03 and 92 green Accords

Welcome to the site.You should meet up with us on saturdays in orlando.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
    Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaaccord View Post
      Welcome to the site.You should meet up with us on saturdays in orlando.
      Sweet thanks. Ya i've been looking for more CBs in the area, I mean I've seen some driving but I've been wanting to meet up with some owners. Where do you guys meet?
      JDMgirlie* aka Katie
      03 and 92 green Accords

Comment

orlando?u can hook up with the orlando crew.good group of guys.and good start.are those s13 rims??

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

On saturday night wee meet up at denny's across from the fashion square mall and then we convoy down to orange and sr50.If you want i can pm you my number and you can just hit me up saturday and i can tell you where we are gonna meet up at.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
            orlando?u can hook up with the orlando crew.good group of guys.and good start.are those s13 rims??
            haha yes they are. my bf works for a 240 performance shop so i could get those for free until i can get the $$ for better wheels.

Originally posted by pandaaccord View Post
            On saturday night wee meet up at denny's across from the fashion square mall and then we convoy down to orange and sr50.If you want i can pm you my number and you can just hit me up saturday and i can tell you where we are gonna meet up at.
            ah true, i think my bf and i have driven past you guys before now that i think about it. so sounds good--i'm not sure if i have to work or not sat. but i'll hit you guys up if i don't.
            JDMgirlie* aka Katie
            03 and 92 green Accords

Comment

Ok no prob.I PMed you my number just in case if we decide to meet up somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMgirlie* View Post
                haha yes they are. my bf works for a 240 performance shop so i could get those for free until i can get the $$ for better wheels.

ah true, i think my bf and i have driven past you guys before now that i think about it. so sounds good--i'm not sure if i have to work or not sat. but i'll hit you guys up if i don't.
                damnn.they look good.did they just bolt on?no spacers?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

nice rides dude
                  My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Originally posted by AcEr View Post
                    nice rides dude
                    its a girl hhaha

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

its a girl hhaha
                      Last edited by Eddy; 07-10-2008, 05:26 PM.

Comment

sexy cars! im gonna be in tampa bay from august 5th - august 8th. My accord is sitting in a garage out in crystal lake.

Comment

damnn.they look good.did they just bolt on?no spacers?
                          thanks! i actually kind of like them too, i didn't think i would. and ya they just fit right on, no prob.
                          JDMgirlie* aka Katie
                          03 and 92 green Accords

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanEpidemik View Post
                            sexy cars! im gonna be in tampa bay from august 5th - august 8th. My accord is sitting in a garage out in crystal lake.
                            thanks, and that's a nice area of tampa.
                            JDMgirlie* aka Katie
                            03 and 92 green Accords

Comment

its a girl hhaha
                              lol it's all good, i'm used to ppl mistaking my cars for being my bf's anyway. it's not easy being a chick in the car world haha.
                              JDMgirlie* aka Katie
                              03 and 92 green Accords

Comment

Working...
                              X