Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what chu think of this VAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what chu think of this VAN

wassup guys this is josh again, well i was on my way back home from my girlfriend's place in eureka california, and check out what i saw, this got to be one of the cleanest honda vans i have seen so far...tell me what ya'll think

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

I like those oddessey. When I get to kid number 3, Im getting a Honda Van, I saw on youtube, one w/ a H22 w/ Turbo
    NEW PSN
    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
    RIP

Comment

yea odyssey are gangster. the only minivan i'd ever own. you can do so much tot hem and yes, put a h22 in there. silver or black are my color choices. silver or black with gold wheels, nice spoiler, nice b-kit or lip kit, nice exhaust.

sex just pure sex

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Hmmm im really vibing it.
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

is the stock engine better or the h22a?

Comment

The body kit actually doesn't look too bad, but a spoiler on a minivan? C'mon.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
              probally the h22

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                probally the h22
                a van that big came with an engine with less then 200hp?

i think my uncles exact van has 240hp v6

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                  how can you compare a J35 with an H22a??

Gotta love them LaGreats

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                  Honda Accord Euro-R
                  Honda Odyssey Absolute
                  Honda City I-DSi
                  Honda Stream

Comment

I love Odysseys. I'm planning on getting one of those when i have kids. Put big wheels on it and air suspension.
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

yeah alot of these get sold at work. I love the backup cam

Comment

j35 + charger > your h22 in a heavy van anyday.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i noe guys...dang when i saw this van commin behind me, i was like what the heck? ohh hell naw...gotta take a picture of it...LOL

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

Comment

They need different tail lights. The all-reds arent doing it and the red/ambers are....meh.

Red/Clears on an Odyssey FTW.

I think the wing looks pretty cool. Gotta love how gangster these things look after only a lip kit and some wheels.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

The first gen Odysseys are the ones people H swap, That 98-04 Body style has the v6 (j35?) They are well equipped vans and look great with a lip kit, I would buy one if I had the money. I think the all reds on those look good but when you hit the next body style they run red/clears. If you want a sick van look at an '08 Ody with a factory lip kit, fogs, visors etc. BTW The tails on the '08 are sick they look like the JDM Civic tails.

Comment

Working...
                              X