Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Babies First Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Babies First Pics

My 93 EX

Stuff 4 sale 2nd gen dsm turbo manifold, ebay type s blowoff valve, 93 ex pt6 ecu, f22a6 camshaft, f22a6 intake manifold, obd1 p13 ecu

Stuff 4 sale 2nd gen dsm turbo manifold, ebay type s blowoff valve, 93 ex pt6 ecu, f22a6 camshaft, f22a6 intake manifold, obd1 p13 ecu

Comment

Nice CB love the blackhoused lights. How low is you drop?
      Click Here
      1991 Honda Accord EX-SOLD
      1998 Acura Integra LS-SOLD
      1993 Toyota Mr2 N/A 5spd-SOLD
      2001 Chevy Tahoe-Daily Driver
      2006 Honda CBR600F4i-NEW Toy

Comment

car looks real clean man..

Comment

Originally posted by Todds91 View Post
          Nice CB love the blackhoused lights. How low is you drop?
          not shure i got some cheap ebay coilovers and dropped the shit out of it maybe 2.75 to 3

Comment

Ummmm, can we say DUMPED???

Trev.
            RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by bliz07
              not shure i got some cheap ebay coilovers and dropped the shit out of it maybe 2.75 to 3
              Great ride !!!!!!!!
              don't you just love the bouncy ride?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                Great ride !!!!!!!!
                don't you just love the bouncy ride?
                lol true not that bouncy tho had a 93 hatch with worse suspension

Comment

Wow, that thing is LOW!
                  Looks really good!

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

nice car man, real clean
                    i like how low it is

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                      Wow, that thing is LOW!
                      Looks really good!

thanx

Comment

Originally posted by 91juice View Post
                        nice car man, real clean
                        i like how low it is
                        yea i thought it was gonna give me trouble daily drivin and all but not really not even on speed bumps

Comment

'effin sexy ! definatly made me a fan of coilovers. I wanted to buy the scaled coilovers on ebay, but was hesitant. A buddy of mind had some on his hatch and the ride was horrible. But i had some cut b&g's in my protege, felt like i was riding a horse. lol

Comment

loving how it sits man. nice

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              loving how it sits man. nice
                              thanx im lookin for some aftermarket rims but havent made up my mind

Comment

Working...
                              X