Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My new non-CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new non-CB7

So I still have my CB7 (although I'll admit that it's for sale). But here's my new car, a 2004 Honda Civic.

Tell me what you guys think.

wrong place...j/k..

its not bad...

EX?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

so you decided to go with the Civic eh? nice choice, it looks clean.

just lower it a bit and it'll look great!
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Yeah...Originally I was going to get an Acura RSX, but I think the trim on the Civic is very rare (around here at least). I actually almost got a 2004 Honda Accord EX-L which was loaded, but it was too much car for me. With gas at almost $1.50 here, I'm happy with my choice. It already came with aftermarket rims and tinted windows as well, which will save me some money.

Comment

GTFO

CB FO LYFE!

lol, jk....K-swap?

put it on your to do list.

Comment

nice drop would look tite

Comment

Originally posted by handovdoom View Post
              Yeah...Originally I was going to get an Acura RSX, but I think the trim on the Civic is very rare (around here at least). I actually almost got a 2004 Honda Accord EX-L which was loaded, but it was too much car for me. With gas at almost $1.50 here, I'm happy with my choice. It already came with aftermarket rims and tinted windows as well, which will save me some money.
              and what trim is it exactly? i like the lip kit on it. is that OEM? either way, it looks really good. after you lower it it'll be complete.
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                and what trim is it exactly? i like the lip kit on it. is that OEM? either way, it looks really good. after you lower it it'll be complete.
                Pretty sure the trim is OEM but was added afterwards (so I'm told). I'd love to lower it but the roads are not very good around here. Also, I'm probably going to have to drive it in the winter (and we get a decent amount of snow in Nova Scotia...).

Comment

we get a shit ton of snow here in montana to.. and if the roads arent plowed u arent going anywhere in a lowered cb.. but i deal
                  nice civy!
                  92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

not bad, but i rather wouldve bought the rsx. that year civic is a chick car

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                      not bad, but i rather wouldve bought the rsx. that year civic is a chick car
                      Haha, I know..I keep having girls comment on my car.

Comment

Haha, I know..I keep having girls comment on my car.
                        i just hope i didnt offend you, thats all

Comment

With gas at almost $1.50 here

im moving to canada

Comment

Hmmm im vibing it...they actually look good with the oem lipkit..just lower it and get some shoes.
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

wow is that a bug guard i see? Usually on trucks but on a car? hahaha but doesn't look that bad! AND that's OEM? haha

*Needs*
                              -New shocks
                              -Struts
                              -Drop
                              -Cleaning
                              -New Tires/Wheels
                              -New Window Tint
                              -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Working...
                              X