Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

i just picked this up five days ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just picked this up five days ago

i picked this car up on Sunday.....i've done some upgrades to it and i just wanted to share them with you...let me kno wat you think...thanx

I a couple more pics on page 2

this is how it looked when i picked it up

the next day

and after adding some coilovers, this is how she sits today

Last edited by PandaCb7; 06-19-2008, 09:02 PM.

looks good man. i need to re paint my bumpers

Comment

Originally posted by ishjr2003 View Post
      looks good man. i need to re paint my bumpers
      thanx man...your car looks real good too...and your bumper looks just fine to me

Comment

Originally posted by PandaCb7 View Post
        thanx man...your car looks real good too...and your bumper looks just fine to me
        thanks. from far they do lol. but up close they need to get painted. nice drop btw

Comment

yeah i like how it sits....and i put new struts on it so it handles really good on city streets

Comment

Haha "PandaCB7", awesome. I was gonna say it needs more wheel/tire, but it looks a lot better once dropped.
            Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Def looking good for having for a week!! Great start... What are your plans? What did you use for that drop?

Kenny
              Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by Otto View Post
                Haha "PandaCB7", awesome. I was gonna say it needs more wheel/tire, but it looks a lot better once dropped.
                lol thanx, yeah it was so high i thought i was gonna tip over every time i would make a turn.

Comment

Originally posted by tickleMYelmo View Post
                  Def looking good for having for a week!! Great start... What are your plans? What did you use for that drop?

Kenny
                  thanx man... i have quite a bit i wanna do....i will be installing my HIDS today, i'm looking for a front lip, and i'm thinking about going with different wheels, maybe some 16" black rota track r...As for the drop i used some coilovers i had in my garage from my old car and new oem struts

Comment

Here is a crappy pic of the swap...it's the only one i have for now....

Comment

nice car bro i like it alot man looks clean and hey if you do want to get rid of those wheels HIT ME UP! lol i have been looking for wheels for awhile and finally got everything resolved with the bank so i gots some cash now
                      R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
                      CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
                      Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

Nice drop, is that the f22b motor
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

It looks tight and right..................

A.K.A BLACKCB7 ON FLACCORDS.COM

Comment

thanks for all the positive feedback guys....and yes it's a F22B DOHC

Comment

Originally posted by CB7JDM View Post
                              It looks tight and right..................

i love those wheels on your car....i want to get the same ones but i don't know whether to get them in black or gold

Comment

Working...
                              X