Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My CB7 to Inspire....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want some rims? check the for sale section or pm me.

Comment

i think i'm in love lol....that is one clean cb7

Comment

thanks...those rims look good on your car. im currently looking into the h22 swap just need to get my funds together

Comment

very very nice.

suspension?
          i can definatly tell there has to be some kind of aftermarket suspension
          but i love it non the less

me and my 90' Accord LX

http://www.myspace.com/truenogtapex

Comment

black interior??... mmmmmm I like it alot!
            R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
            CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
            Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

Picked up the Skunk2 Pro-S's. Also black interior....still soon to come do to the tranny having to be replaced

Comment

cb

Originally posted by eastern_ethics View Post
                Picked up the Skunk2 Pro-S's. Also black interior....still soon to come do to the tranny having to be replaced
                Clean carr... The wheels look good on it, even tho I'm not the biggest fan of mesh but I like em

Ya the tranny stuff is wacc tho. Mann I know what ur goin thru, I shuda did it right the 1st time when i 1st replaced mine. I went an got a used M2S4 from an H23 and about 4-5 months later it took a shit on me. So now on the 3rd tranny 2,300$ Later. An its in the shop as i speak because between 7-8200k from 1st to 2nd gear it'll grind if i try to shift fast so sumthins goin on there. So they took it back an its been about 3 weeks now so i'll see how it is when I get it back....
                I miss my car

Comment

thanks...yea im really debating on just dealing with having to flinstone my ass backwords for a while and just saving up for the h22 swap or just go ahead and replacing the tranny for $600

Comment

Sweet car man.. Ive always liked mesh wheels. With the drop it makes the car look really sporty..

This is my 91 accordwagon ex-r her name is Layshia

This is my other wagon her name is Tangy

Comment

thanks man...love the wagon. Im pretty sure your up for accord of the month?(if so best of luck)

Comment

real clean real nice
                        Stuff 4 sale 2nd gen dsm turbo manifold, ebay type s blowoff valve, 93 ex pt6 ecu, f22a6 camshaft, f22a6 intake manifold, obd1 p13 ecu

Comment

really nicely done!

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

lookin good
                            93 Honda Accord Lx
                            Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Great start! Can't wait to see what's next.

Comment

Pretty sick for a 4 door. hmm it's somthing about your front make's it look sick.. dont know what.. is it the grill? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X