Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 accord ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 accord ex

im 17 and i got the car from my dad...now im workin on it...just gettin some money around right now tell me what you all think i should do

nice man

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

looks good!!!! your off to a good start...
      The most influential people have influential friends i have none but peer pressure!!!

Comment

Nice, I like it. Drop, lip, blackhouse, fogs and rear mud flaps and you're str8 my 2 cents

Click ---->***More Parts and Stuff***<---- Click

Comment

Originally posted by 1st2run
          Nice, I like it. Drop, lip, blackhouse, fogs and rear mud flaps and you're str8 my 2 cents
          ...i was thinkin about droppen it...but...idk if i could afford that...i want some progectors and some fogs...maybe get a spoiler...something like that

Comment

Originally posted by cb7emokid
            ...i was thinkin about droppen it...but...idk if i could afford that...i want some progectors and some fogs...maybe get a spoiler...something like that
            projector? get JDM one piece
            member ride thread

MN ACCORD MEET MAY 29th 2010

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_HONDA
              projector? get JDM one piece
              x2. and if you want a spoiler get the OEM one or some other jdm type wing..
              car looks pretty good/clean but you gotta change your tail lights

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_Certified
                x2. and if you want a spoiler get the OEM one or some other jdm type wing..
                car looks pretty good/clean but you gotta change your tail lights
                i actully like them...lol...not just plain like the other cbs around here...ummm...to each there own i guess

Comment

looks good man...drop that shit man
                  92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

In the future, are u going to do something far as engine wise.

Members Ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by jm991700
                      In the future, are u going to do something far as engine wise.
                      ...i want to put a H22 in there...but i figure...i have a intake....get some H23 parts to fit...and regrind my cam...ECU and im gonna drop it 2"

Comment

Post some interior pics. Btw we have the same project, my dad also gave me my cb7 , im 16 an im also planning to tune this beast !!! LOL Good job from now on!

Comment

Working...
                        X