Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

duplicolored rims...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duplicolored rims...

i duplicolored my rims graphite... how's it look compared to how it was??

before

after

don't take life so seriously, no one gets out alive anyways...

looks nice. did you clear coat? how many coats? im thiing bout doing same to my stock 92's after i lower it, of course!!
    you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by angus67
      looks nice. did you clear coat? how many coats? im thiing bout doing same to my stock 92's after i lower it, of course!!
      i put 3 coats a day.. 1 after an hour... it turned out better than i thought.. didnt run at all... it'd be nice to do ur stocks bro, my cousing had a 240 and he painted his stocks graphite as well, it looked after market...

Comment

it looks better.
        Honda-mans best friend!
        who said it was a dog?
        PINOY PRIDE
        OHIO CB7's

Comment

Originally posted by whitecoupe91
          it looks better.

X2.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

oh yeah and i used clear coat on the fourth day... three coats...

Comment

i agree, it does look a lot nicer with the paint
              good work
              ohiocb7s

Comment

9 total coats of paint with 3 coats of clear. Thats a lot of paint.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy
                  9 total coats of paint with 3 coats of clear. Thats a lot of paint.
                  yeah because if you put less, more than likely its gonna chip. 9 coats is alot of paint but it is thick and is hard be chipped...

Comment

looks really good i like the new look of the wheel, its like night and day!!
                    92accord803

Comment

Duplicolor is the best

Comment

i also designed the funny lookin H symbol in the center as well... lol

Comment

Working...
                        X