Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

So i picked up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i picked up...

a new beater/donor car.

i've been trying to piece together a 5 spd swap for my 5th gen accord... and i came across this nice car... so i picked it up instead.

its a 91 accord lx 5 spd sedan. dark grey. its in great condition for being so damn old... but the price was right.

i plan to drive it all throughout the summer and winter or up until it decides to die on me. while im drivin this one, ima work on the 5th gen. hope to have them both running by the summer. when this one takes shit, its gettin stripped and junked. and the 5th gen will get the swap

here are a few pics. just got it thursday night right before midnight.

picked this up last month. its going in the 5th gen. just to get it running good again.

hope u like it. i already put diff wheels on it, washed it up and stuff. its a nice car... so if i like it enough, it probably will not get stripped. dont hate me, lol
    Last edited by boricuaccord; 05-13-2008, 08:18 AM.

this is my 5th gen by the way...

Comment

That cb7 looks clean. It doesnt look like it has any dents. I hope u dont strip it. Nice cd5 by the way.

'90 Accord EX(project)
      '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
      '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044
        That cb7 looks clean. It doesnt look like it has any dents. I hope u dont strip it. Nice cd5 by the way.
        thanx man.

the cb7 didnt look as great in the pics, but when i saw it and got my hands on it, i liked it. its got the usual honda rust in the rear quarters and a few dents here and there... i dont play on doing much to it. it already has a few things on it from the previous owner, which is a great person.

i do plan on lookin for some used/cheap suspension goodies just cuz i can't stand rollin stock stance. but it is a beater, so i gotta hold back.

Comment

Nice CD Nice CB welcome to the site
          One Day At A Time
          "Honda Connaisseur"
          1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
          1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
          1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
          1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
          1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
          1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
          Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
          Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord
            Nice CD Nice CB welcome to the site
            thanx

Comment

lulz i figured you were gonna take out the tranny from the cb and put it in the 5th gen. but then i read its a perfectly good cb. any specific tranny you are looking for btw?

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur
                lulz i figured you were gonna take out the tranny from the cb and put it in the 5th gen. but then i read its a perfectly good cb. any specific tranny you are looking for btw?
                im lookin for a full 5 spd swap for the cd5. i started puttin pieces together and pricing them out, and i was well over the $500 mark, not including a new cluth/flywheel combo. and the miscelaneous nuts and bolts you gotta buy. for a little more, i picked up a whole running car.

the cd is gettin another f22b2, then a 5 spd swap, and hopefully boost

Comment

awesome im also an owner if a cb7 and a cd6

Comment

Originally posted by billysaccord90
                    awesome im also an owner if a cb7 and a cd6
                    u got pics of ur 5th gen?

Comment

how dare you insult her and call her a beater!

Comment

i like your red one but the cb looks nice for a "beater" peace

Comment

part out the CD5 and hook up the CB7

Comment

Originally posted by street_beauty90
                            part out the CD5 and hook up the CB7
                            Why not keep both...and do 5 lug like what I did.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

nice... both cb and cd looks nice

my uncle has the same cd but without the black or carbon hood

that is a 4 cylinder right? or v6? anyways he has the v6 model

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Working...
                              X