Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

car wash photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car wash photoshoot

this is me an my homie in da o he said he know about the site but just never posted.. his car is hella clean
    [IMG]i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd83/piffman08/DSCI0233.jpg[/IMG]obucket.com/albums/dd83/piffman08/DSCI0245.jpg[/IMG]
    USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
    WhiTE B0Y!!!

Nice and clean. Not diggin the painted wipers though. Should've left them black.
    Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
      Nice and clean. Not diggin the painted wipers though. Should've left them black.
      x2 but to each their own.
      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

hoooooooooooo shit clean ass cbs good job guys

Comment

Lovin the factory chromes
          93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
          1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
          1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
          1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
          1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
          1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

ya dudes are Straight pimping!..

that paintjob is kinda cool..

the painted wipers is CUSTOM!..not like 99% of other cb7's..

Unique FTMFW!.

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

the white one is very clean, but it looks like every other white jdm accord, before it was clear lights and white wheels on the white cb.

do something original, pretend no other style exist, and make what you think looks good.

ditch window wipers all together it makes the car flow more. use rainx

Whoever owns the black one, the paint scheme is cool, but it is a little banged up,

i would get the stock spray paint color from autozone and fix any dings dents fiberglass. bondo what needs to be, sand smooth, prime the surrounding area, wetsand flat with 500 or 600 then spray the stock can color.

then wetsand the whole car flat and at angle with 2000 grit, make sure u sand good dont finger fuck it.

then get take it to a low key paint shop not a maaco, and have them clear coat it for 500
              ]

Comment

Cars looking good man - I like the polished wheels on the white CB

I wish my computer had a page across button When you post the pics press enter between each of them so they are all on a new line, Makes them easier for everyone to see

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

thanx for the comments guys!! i kno my car is a lil banged up but i got it like that im werkin on it slowly. it will be fresh s00n!!!
                  USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
                  WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

The white one looks amazing.

and the wheels. You should sell them to me :]

haha not really. I'm broke. But they look great.

Comment

Working...
                    X