Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm f22a6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm f22a6

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by jdmjunky; 04-30-2008, 11:46 AM.

Originally posted by jdmjunky
    [IMG][/IMG]

what maked it jdm...? the intake..lol j/p

Comment

Originally posted by Dans92cb7
      what maked it jdm...? the intake..lol j/p
      x2. lol.

Comment

There's no JDM F22a6.

Just F22a.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

maybe he is just a junky for other cars that are jdm, you guys get your feelings hurt over that abbreviation way too much lol

Comment

told you a mod had to delete it dumbass......(inside jokee guys)

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991
              told you a mod had to delete it dumbass......(inside jokee guys)
              w/e christian...i deleted the other one that said kajd. your the dumb ass

Comment

nice!! got a brand new head with 5000k but i need to readjust the vales but im picking up a f22a6 bottom block for free cause im helping him do his h22 swap... wish i had the h22 instead but outa funds but i am picking up a f22a jdm trans....... question? would a USDM f23 vtec auto tran fix my f22?

Comment

JDM Distributor Cover ftmfw

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

I like the sticker. Next time you decide to spray paint your manifold you should take it off first, or just not paint it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bigredtopsr
                      I like the sticker. Next time you decide to spray paint your manifold you should take it off first, or just not paint it at all.
                      Yay you found a nice way to say what I was going to say.
                      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by bigredtopsr
                        i didn't spray paint anything under the hood...it was like that when i bought it

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                          Yay you found a nice way to say what I was going to say.
                          once again...I DID NOT SPRAY PAINT ANYTHING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdmjunky
                            once again...I DID NOT SPRAY PAINT ANYTHING!!!
                            it was JDMChristians Crazy Inventions lol

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Car looks GREAT man, clean, real clean. welcome to the site lol

I painted my A4 header thats on my A6, and, yes i took it off when i did it. but it still looks like shit
                              Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
                              Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
                              Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
                              Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
                              Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

Working...
                              X