Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Just wanting to show off my baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanting to show off my baby!

Some are not the greatest quality pics(crappy camera)But here they are!

Hopefully i can get ahold of some ITR wheels!
    Last edited by ExplodingCake; 04-06-2008, 05:15 PM.

You know, I've always thought eBay headlights were ugly but I can't say it is on yours. For some reason it shows pretty good on the white. Just get better hids. Very clean, very nice. Keep us updated.
    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Thanks man. I have alwayse liked the clean jdm looking headlights but i decided to go with a black and white color scheme and these lights looked the best to me. I really want some red and clear 50/50 taillights now. And a H22! And a pair of ITR rims. Have 94-97 Ex's on it now. 18s were to big!

Comment

Sweet, looks good, I like it. The black projectors and lip brings out the trim and really makes the white pop

Click ---->***More Parts and Stuff***<---- Click

Comment

Thanks! Hopefully getting it painted in about 1-2 months from now. Im thinking Pearl White? What you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris'90EXCB7
            Thanks! Hopefully getting it painted in about 1-2 months from now. Im thinking Pearl White? What you think?
            I wish I could get mine painted but it needs more important things first. Suspensions, wheels and for that I need to pay my dept of.

I personally think Pearl White is a little too glossy but if you like it, go for it.
            NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

x2 Pearl White is a bit much, maybe Frost White, True White or Bright White. But its your whip, go for wut you like

Click ---->***More Parts and Stuff***<---- Click

Comment

Ya, it might be a lil much...? But i really want to stand out without having bright green paint with the cops pulling me over all the time if ya know what i mean! lol I just bought a WRX Scoop for the car. The pics has it just sitting on the car. What do you think?

Man, i really need a better camera! this one makes my pics look crappy

Comment

if you are going to have individual throttle bodies or some sort of top mounted intercooler, then the intake may be cool.

otherwise, it might work against the lines of the car.

can you take a 3/4 picture of the car. how about mounting the intake backwards, so that it is merely a heat vent; but then again, you will have more dirt in the engine b/c of the upwards vacuum.
                  DEVOTE

Comment

Nice picks and all but whats up with that integra in the background
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2618755

Comment

rims goes really well with lip...
                      but as for the hood scoop...hmmm...I don't know..doesn't really match the cb..that just me..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

what lip kit and spoiler do you have on it? the spoiler looks shorter than oem. i say if you wanna go for an expensive paint to put on your cb then go for it. i always loved the oem white pearl that was on the 01-02 acura rl. take a look into it. i think youll be impressed.
                        "Ever Dance With The Devil In The Pale Moonlight"

Comment

Originally posted by vrtjkr
                          what lip kit and spoiler do you have on it? the spoiler looks shorter than oem. i say if you wanna go for an expensive paint to put on your cb then go for it. i always loved the oem white pearl that was on the 01-02 acura rl. take a look into it. i think youll be impressed.
                          its actually the same one i have on mine i think its a type R or mugen style... two piece set...
                          OLD

Comment

Lip kit is actually diff in the front. I put up a new tread with better pics "Future car of the month?" Let me know what you think

Comment

Good Looking car dude. Keep it up.
                              GangGreenGang 330kmiles Strong

Comment

Working...
                              X