Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

See wut $250 and a Pepsi gets you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See wut $250 and a Pepsi gets you

Wuz up all, I'm not really new to the site, I've been look'n around for a while now. I never had to post anything cause this site is GREAT, all the question I've had were already asked and answered. But anyway, here's the deal. I bought this 90 EX Coupe from a friend that owns a tow company for $250 and a 20oz. Pepsi He had it sit'n out back of his shop for I don't know how long, maybe 6, 7 months or so, maybe a year,I don't know. It wasn't run'n tho, he said all it needed was a fuel pump (yeah right ) Needs alot more than just that but I got it anyway. Figured with alot of TLC (and money) it would be a great project\ daily driver. Tell me wut you think

Last edited by 1st2run; 04-02-2008, 03:46 AM.

Click ---->***More Parts and Stuff***<---- Click

I like it and hope you do good things to it.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

thanks man, i got a few plans for it, nothing really outrageous. Jus clean and simple, no rice for me

Comment

5 speed swap?
        Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
        MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

lets get her runnin

Comment

yupp,get it running first THEN think about mod's.no use for a carbon fiber hood,rota's and a lip if its sittin in the garage

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

looks like mine! came with a cop deflector too!! (allstate sticker on front bump) get a ant. to keep water out da trunk first. find the missing wheel, looks kind straight. head light buckets crooked though. if you get it runnin, and gets you 'round, its was worth it
              you'll love my nuts!

Comment

needs some work but for the price u can't beat it. btw love your sig,lol

Comment

Originally posted by champagneaccord
                  5 speed swap?
                  For sure, as a matter of fact, took a trip to the junk yard about a week ago and found a donor and had them strip it bare. For $400 I got a "COMPLETE" 5 speed swap (Manual speedo and console included), 92/93 sedan trunk, 92/93 front/rear bumpers and side moldings and a few other goodies. All in all, I say that was a good trip but I'ma save the 5 speed stuff for when I kill the f22 (thats if it really still runs ) and do a H22 swap. Hell, I only spent $250 on the car, I guess I can spend out on a new engine

Originally posted by CBWagon
                  lets get her runnin
                  Originally posted by JDMchristian991
                  yupp,get it running first THEN think about mod's.no use for a carbon fiber hood,rota's and a lip if its sittin in the garage
                  Workn on it, got the new fuel pump, plugs/wires, and everything for a major tune up, just need more time off from work but I go on vacation in another week, then its go time!

Originally posted by angus67
                  looks like mine! came with a cop deflector too!! (allstate sticker on front bump) get a ant. to keep water out da trunk first. find the missing wheel, looks kind straight. head light buckets crooked though. if you get it runnin, and gets you 'round, its was worth it
                  No, yours looks great, no acid-washed paint, plus it runs lol 2 big ups over mine Got a ant. but its to late bout the water in the trunk, the spare tire well is done, trashed but thats one of the goodies I got from the jy. I got the spare tire well out the donor of the 5 speed swap, had it cut out. Cut mine out and weld the donor in

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                  needs some work but for the price u can't beat it. btw love your sig,lol
                  lol, Thanks man but Some work? No, alot of work but I knew that from the start, couldnt beat the price tho, had to get it!
                  Last edited by 1st2run; 04-03-2008, 03:01 AM.

Comment

nice green. i have a four door that color. you should swap it first. leave it a sleeper

Comment

Thanx, I like the Green to, once everything done and said gonna repaint it same color. As for how soon I do the swap, that really depends on the original motor in there now I really wanna get it running and get some use out it first Sleeper...... I think it slept long enough

Comment

Just to maybe save you the time there are 2 things I want you to look into first ...

1) Main Relay --Commonly Diagnosed as Fuel Pump -Even by mechanics
                        2) Igniter -- also commonly Diagnosed as Fuel Problems or Dizzy Problems

Both are not too expensive and relatively easy to fix without/before dropping the tank and changing pumps ..... let me know if this helps

Other than that you stole that car considering it doesnt have huge holes in the rear quarters ....
                        Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991
                          exactly. dont even touch the exterior until you have it running. lol

work in progress..

Comment

it still has gas

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
                              Just to maybe save you the time there are 2 things I want you to look into first ...

1) Main Relay --Commonly Diagnosed as Fuel Pump -Even by mechanics
                              2) Igniter -- also commonly Diagnosed as Fuel Problems or Dizzy Problems

Both are not too expensive and relatively easy to fix without/before dropping the tank and changing pumps ..... let me know if this helps

Other than that you stole that car considering it doesnt have huge holes in the rear quarters ....

Thanx man 4real, I thought about the Main Relay but not the Igniter. But to tell you the truth, the way they told me it needed a fuel pump, i think it needs one cause there isnt one in there to start wit. Knowing the guy I got the car from (and I know him pretty well) He probly took it to fix another car. I wont find out til I go on vacation from work and get the time to start working on this thing. One more week and its go time

Comment

Working...
                              X