Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new girl to the site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new girl to the site!

hi guys i'm very excited to finally have my first car. my boyfriend told me about this site and was able to help me find the car for a great price from the original owner. the condition of the car is awsome for an oldie, no accidents, clean red interior, and the best part of all is that it's a stick shift! yay!

introducing my 1992 seattle silver honda accord EX sedan. when i first saw him it was love at first site haha. crappy phone pics but you get the point .

i named him TJ, which is my boyfriend's nickname. you might know him already since he's the one that got me into 4th gen accords. does the name "timmy0tool" ring a bell? he tells me this car is made in japan due to the VIN number JHM something haha JDM. better than his made in usa crappy coupe.

the ABS light is on but i'll check that out later. whaddaya think ?!
    *thanks honey for helping me post the pics*

Current pic for you guys from 5/31/08.
    Last edited by tabasco; 06-03-2008, 03:34 AM.
    ...cuz i got the hots for timmy0tool 1992 Accord EX

Welcome to the site, you have a great looking car.

Comment

ooo.. timmy's girl! no stranger to the SoCal meets..

welcome to the boards..

Comment

Originally posted by tabasco
        hi guys i'm very excited to finally have my first car. my boyfriend told me about this site and was able to help me find the car for a great price from the original owner. the condition of the car is awsome for an oldie, no accidents, clean red interior, and the best part of all is that it's a stick shift! yay!

introducing my 1992 seattle silver honda accord EX sedan. when i first saw him it was love at first site haha. crappy phone pics but you get the point .

i named him TJ, which is my boyfriend's nickname. you might know him already since he's the one that got me into 4th gen accords. does the name "timmy0tool" ring a bell? he tells me this car is made in japan due to the VIN number JHM something haha JDM. better than his made in usa crappy coupe.

nice car. so is this the project that tim was talking about??

and let him know that joesue, barely got his message yesterday. hopefully the car or van is fixed now. and let him know that I am trying to call him. thanks, and I have the same color too. with timmy helping you out, it cannot go wrong. thumbs up.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
          ooo.. timmy's girl! no stranger to the SoCal meets..

welcome to the boards..
          so now i know what he meant by another seattle silver! welcome to the board!

you should get them 30 posts so you can get out of the noobie forum. you and timmy should go to the weekly friday meets at tapex in san gabriel!

TJ. that's cute.
          Last edited by Shinobi; 03-24-2008, 04:25 PM.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Your first car and probably your last one for a while haha :P. Whoever drives it falls in love with it. The CBs are addictive for reasons I'm not aware of.
            NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

wow that was a fast response! thanks guys. yeah he wants to do stuff to it but he just wants to clean it first. i think he called you jhondayaaj and other about the clutch because we replaced something on saturday and he was having trouble bleeding it. we got it to work though thanks! how are the kids?

Comment

nice looking car love it. Welcome to the site

tabasco & timmy0tool Cb7tuner couples is this a first
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2618755

Comment

sweet that car looks exactly how mines did the only difference is my was dirty haha but great buy and im sure this one is gonna look jsut as nice as tims

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                  "2SIIC"
                  Authentic Jerseys for sale
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

wow that was a fast response! thanks guys. yeah he wants to do stuff to it but he just wants to clean it first. i think he called you jhondayaaj and other about the clutch because we replaced something on saturday and he was having trouble bleeding it. we got it to work though thanks! how are the kids?
                    naughty!!!!!!!!!! did I tell you guys that we finally got a girl?? after 4 boys, God finally blessed us with a girl.

my phone died on saturday, had to work till 430, got home, went to a church board meeting, sunday, church the whole day. sorry I got caught up.
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

"crappy phone pictures??" Man those came out quite nice! I am pretty jealous of the "no accident thing tho".. As you can see from my sig, that my CB has been in a tissy with something mean... yeah..

Comment

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay..

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

i have lots to learn still, and yeah i'm still learning how to drive stick. it's fun though and tim is being patient with me. thanks everyone for being so nice!

Comment

i have lots to learn still, and yeah i'm still learning how to drive stick. it's fun though and tim is being patient with me. thanks everyone for being so nice!
                            When you go stick there's no going back :P
                            NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87
                              Your first car and probably your last one for a while haha :P. Whoever drives it falls in love with it. The CBs are addictive for reasons I'm not aware of.
                              he can say that again, youll love your cb7 with out a doubt theyre just such great cars all around

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X