Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new girl to the site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hott =P

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
      I wish my girl would learn how to drive a 5spd.
      Let alone a CB.

She doesnt like anything made before 99-2000.

Oh wellz, deal with it!

I <3 Old Skool
      yeah man I know what you mean. I would love if my g/f wanted a cb7, even if it was automatic, but no no, of course she doesnt want that, she would like to have a hybrid prius...not that theres anything wrong with that, but a cb would be cool...Oh yeah to the OP welcome

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Cb7

WELCOME AND HOPE YOU ENJOY

YOUR STAY HERE AT OUR FIVE STAR FORUM

#1 CB7 FORUM IN THE WORLD

Comment

I personally say let her do her.... if she want a Pink car let her get it... If you see a pink car you look in it hopeing to see a hot girl... (Tim just dont drive it when the car's pink.... you'll be disappointing several drivers lol)

Comment

Welcome, very cool more girls are gettin into cars, My girl's car was a 92-93 you would almost be twins except for the motor
            Can't wait to see what you come up with to do with it, I've always been a fan of Timmy's car
            Previous cb7members ride thread
            86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

welcome to cb7 your cb looks clean do u have more pics

Comment

Doesn't look silver, but that's probably the pics, a Silver Accord is always a thing of beauty!
                CanAm '10 Cruise - Niagara Falls, ON -- Largest Annual TAC/6GA/AZine Cruise, June 4th-6th

Comment

Originally posted by CBWagon
                  If you see a pink car you look in it hopeing to see a hot girl... (Tim just dont drive it when the car's pink.... you'll be disappointing several drivers lol)
                  Not in so cal, there are plenty of guys driving Pink cars.

Comment

haha yeah there are plenty of pink car drivers here at are of the same sex. thanks paul for the starter, worked out great!

more pics to come. i just cleaned the bay last week and it's raining a little here in cali so when i clears up i'll snap a few.

btw, it's seattle silver which is kinda like beige/tan-ish/gold-ish.
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                      Looks like David is going to have some competition in the future.

hmm...I want a 5spd EX sedan. Car looks clean, what is going to be the first mod?
                      Well see hehe

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                      "2SIIC"
                      Authentic Jerseys for sale
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

hello welcome

Comment

WoW. Just noticed this thread. Welcome to the board Tabasco! So Timmy talked you into buying a 15+ year old car eh? He just wanted another CB to tinker with.... J/P ha haaahhhhaaa

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

ahh! :] man. i still havn't gotten to see it in person.. soo this is why tim was selling his wheels! haha. see ya guys at TAB next week.
                            la passion de la moto <3

the spoiled girlfriend wants rims!

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                              WoW. Just noticed this thread. Welcome to the board Tabasco! So Timmy talked you into buying a 15+ year old car eh? He just wanted another CB to tinker with.... J/P ha haaahhhhaaa

haha seriously... lol
                              get him straight Leo! j/k

Comment

any new updates? looks good
                                "as i ride the twisties of death,i shall fear no corner"

change da game...bosozoku honda's for the muthafuccin win!

www.tougesports.com

Comment

Working...
                                X