Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The end of an era...but I'm still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end of an era...but I'm still alive

So I had an accident Saturday night and I had to say goodbye to my baby.
    She held up to hitting the cement median in the middle of the highway enough to keep me safe(just a fractured collarbone) but she unfortunately didn't make it! I'll b making a comeback though. Gotta get another CB!

ELITE-92 EX

Damn sry Man..

These motherfuckers are indescructable (mispelled)

but yeah i seen cavaliers and his concrete blocks and look ALOT
    worth than this!

hope u find a new one!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Crunch!!!!!YIKES...How much for dem dair window visors. I sure could use ah nice pair.
      -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

Wow my friend im happy to hear that youre doing ok despite youre injuries..you can find another cb at any point in time... did you take off the visors..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

damn thas crazy at least we know that we should or will make it through an accident like that .. rip to ur baby hopefully soon to see another

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Buddy sorry to hear that, glad to hear your okay
            2002 Mazda B-3000- Daily Driver
            1991 Honda Accord LX-Sold
            2000 Jeep Wrangler-SOLD
            1985 BMW-Autocrosser-SOLD
            1993 Honda Civic Hatchback-R.I.P

Comment

just wondering how you hit the concrete median? were you at sleep at the wheel

sorry to hear about the car i know how you feel i just recently lost my 5 speed
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Wow, glad you walked away from that.....Sorry bout your ride.

Comment

Ouch sorry man that sucks. Glad to hear everyones ok.

Comment

sorry to hear that....good thing everyone is okay..
                    -now part the car out.. j/p

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

WOW!

Looks like all the impact was absorbed in the engine bay. Good design if I may say so.

Hope you have a speedy recovery and you find another CB soon! Peace.

BTW, can I have your front bumper, it looks to be in good condition. JK!
                      Last edited by ILoveMyHonda; 03-21-2008, 01:08 PM.

'91 Cobalt Sedan w/ 300k (owned since new, moddin' it since '98)
                      www.tsxclub.com

Comment

Woah what a waste. Looked like one hell of a clean CB. Sorry man. Take off everthing you could reuse on another one :P
                        NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

did you at least take some parts off before giving her away?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I hit a slick patch on the highway at about 60, the rear started sliding out and as i tried to correct it slid the other way and pointed me right at the median. And not i didn't grab the visors, i got those off ebay for about $10-$20. With all the costs of towing, storage at the impound I just didn't want to deal with taking shit off the car. I was gonna do a swap this summer, motor n tranny were sitting on 234,000 miles.
                            I at least still have my black sawblade rims and some small random parts for the next one I get.

ELITE-92 EX

Comment

Glad you are ok. Makes me glad i bought a cb7 to see something like this can happen and still walk away. Good luck with the nexxt cb7.

Comment

Working...
                              X