Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Speaker's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaker's

I Have Sum Pioneer Speaker's 4"x10" In Front And Back. I Wanna Go With 6"x9" In Back Would That Give Me More Bass????

my ride page
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...24#post1781524

6.5's are better sounding
    wat?

Comment

But The 6"x5" Are Samller Then The 6"x9". Not As Much Bass Right???

my ride page
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...24#post1781524

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
        6.5's are better sounding
        well, from personal experience, i'd say that 6x9's are the way to go...
        and yes, bigger speaker = more bass

Comment

4x10s suck, almost anything would be an upgrade
          FA1

Comment

i want to change my speakers but not quite sure wat size to put in the front and back.....i have an ex.....is it true you can put 6x9's in the front and back......????

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

6.5" in the front (dont listen to anyone who says 5.25" and reuse the pods, its dumb)

6x9 in the rear on the ex, all lower (lx, dx) models are 6.5" all the way around.

and i would go around the forum more before deciding speakers, this is a common discussion on here. 6x9 are not the best. bigger doesnt always mean better. and it really depends on how much your willing to spend and what kinda sound you want.

Member Ride Facebook
              XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
              For Sale Thread

Comment

ok thank you.....so im gonna do a little more research before i change my speakers......wat speakers do you recommend...????

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

Old thread...but they arn't 4x10's there Pioneer 4 way 6.5's
                  Trust me I would know I live 2 houses away...learn your sizes kid...

Comment

Lol

Member Ride Facebook
                    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                    For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
                      Old thread...but they arn't 4x10's there Pioneer 4 way 6.5's
                      Trust me I would know I live 2 houses away...learn your sizes kid...
                      I was thinking the same thing "where do you fit 4x10 in an accord" ....the only vehicle with that size is old school Chevy astro's and a couple of the fwd craps from the 80s that the back dash was to small to fit anything else....

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7tuner
                        I Have Sum Pioneer Speaker's 4"x10" In Front And Back. I Wanna Go With 6"x9" In Back Would That Give Me More Bass????
                        I have not been around the cb7 world for long but I do know that you do not have 4x10 in your carmost of the speakers sizes are either 6.5 all the way around or 6.5 in the front and 6.9 in the rear
                        I SEE You, You Wanna See Me? Come look at my 90 LX

To JDM or not to JDM, that is the question

Remember K.I.S.S, No Not The Band, Keep It Simple Stupid

Comment

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH
                          6.5" in the front (dont listen to anyone who says 5.25" and reuse the pods, its dumb)

I put in Alpine Type-S 5.25" speakers in the front doors just to have some highs up front.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yup yup

Originally posted by lsn92ex
                            well, from personal experience, i'd say that 6x9's are the way to go...
                            and yes, bigger speaker = more bass
                            if u want more bass just add one 12inch speaker wit an amp. you can find good deals at best buy. or even crutchfield.com has great deals.

Comment

Working...
                            X