Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hidden sub location??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard Bassworx boxes have a ton of room left in my trunk, and i have access to my spare... i just need a new board to go across as its torn in like 50 peices lmao
    90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
    2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

dango dabg man, no one had nothin to comment on my idea well like i said dango dang

Comment

Originally posted by AshesWagon
        oh i forgot to mention make sure to do this to your girl's seat too because well i dont think i need to explain too much vibrations - your girl - on the way home - ok you get the picture
        its called the "wet note" aka 32Hz, hit it and she will prolly let you hit it haha

Member Ride Facebook
        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
        For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH
          its called the "wet note" aka 32Hz, hit it and she will prolly let you hit it haha
          If I already have a girl in my car I don't really need any help at that point :P

Comment

Put the amp under the driver or passenger seats its in old scool way of doin it. Plus to get to it they gona need to take the car, to much time to remove the seats. To risky for them broke punka$$ bechows http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/misc.php...0&forumid=109#
            Last edited by Mi4Banger; 09-26-2007, 10:10 PM.
            If you cant beat 'm, ebay 'm!

Comment

an amp under the seat is a good location as far as out of the way mounting, but that makes it really hard to adjust. also, sub amps are supposed to be less than 18 cable-inches from the subs that they are powering for maximum effectivness.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
              X