Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Stock cd player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redef9sir
    its a nice look but these units wont play mp3 file cd's.. so basiccally if you make the cd yourself on the computer it wont play on the stock cd player.
    X2 on that one!!! I love my mp3 cd's but isnt there a way u can connect

i have a mps cd plyer that has a lil remote which reads out the TEXT.

now a stock radio is a clean look yes, But i would like 2 c my text. So if i would go STOCK tape. ill get the tape withthe WIRE and plug it into my mp3 cd player this time i wont need my head phones
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I have to agree w/ you, I dig the look of an OEM receiver over an after market one A really nice upgrade would be the cd player out of a 94-01 Integra, direct fit and illuminates white, and you could also get the clock to match Or many 5th gen Accords came w/ cd players and those would illuminate green, if you want to keep the whole thing green.

Def. try eBay, they are on there all the time for not alot of money. I have a cd player out of a 98 ITR and also have an amber clock to match.

Comment

Are there any clean OEM receivers that play mp3 discs and fit in easily?
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
          I have to agree w/ you, I dig the look of an OEM receiver over an after market one A really nice upgrade would be the cd player out of a 94-01 Integra, direct fit and illuminates white, and you could also get the clock to match Or many 5th gen Accords came w/ cd players and those would illuminate green, if you want to keep the whole thing green.
          Just remember if you use a 4th gen single disc CD player you need the 4th gen HU. If you use the 5th gen single disc CD player you need the 5th gen HU. While they fit with each other and plug into each other, it won't work if you combine them.

This is due to the 5th gen functionality of having CD player controls in the HU. The 4th gen does not have CD player controls.
          '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
          EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

very exspensive

Comment

[QUOTE=Granite CB7;1074401] Or many 5th gen Accords came w/ cd players and those would illuminate green, if you want to keep the whole thing green.

Thats what I did, my neighbor had a 97 accord I believe. The unit was a direct bolt in, harness and all. Getting the equalizer in a few days of ebay to complete the setup. Looks killer if you ask me, I tried the whole aftermarket HU and everything looks cheap to me compared to the stock set up. If you wanted to play MP3 it does lack on that but hey just hardwire a Ipod jack to the back and connect your player. Get good speakers all the way around and a good sub, amp everything up and enjoy the ride.

Comment

OEM CD player was an add on to the tape deck. Here's what I have in my SE

Tape deck is from my LX and the CD player is from a 93 Prelude. Works like a champ! Plays burned CDs too! But not MP3 CDs.
                Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

I have OEM single CD players in my 93 LX sedan and EX coupe and the OEM 6 disc changer and control unit in the 90 LX. I got them all on ebay for a lot less than $480. Unfortunately, both single players eventually needed repairs that cost about $180.
                  90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                  08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Well my 1993 has a stock stereo and the tape deck is up front and 6 disc changer in back but i think its cause im in AUS ?

Comment

6 disc changer in back is an American option too. Ebay is your best bet. And the OEM players can't play MP3 CDs so don't burn MP3 CDs. If you wanna do that, you might as well just take a fork and poke holes in your speakers, the music sounds the same either way..

Comment

Working...
                      X