Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

bass box what a good brand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bass box what a good brand

i had l5 but sold them with evething

the new are pioneer 240whatt 6 1/2 for rear
    sony 1000 whatt amp

but i need a good baxx box a 12
    plz let me know so i can wire up everthing thos monday comeing

4 door ex-l

well how much do u want to spend on a box lol

Comment

haha.. 'bass box'

lol.

x2 on how much you want to spend

Comment

DIY or a good shop

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

lol sorry about the miss spell i did that add on my sidekick 3 so i meant bass box

looking to spend 200-300

4 door ex-l

Comment

just make your owen for like 40 bucks

lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1991exrs
              lol
              x2 40 with all the materials 60 the most

Comment

Homemade.

NWTuner.com

Comment

shit i'll sell you one of these boxes i have a single and a dual

or

both of them are made out of 3/4 inch MDF board which is amoung the thickest that "bass boxes" come, also both are sealed exceptionally well and super clean, The dual box is Q-loqic brand which is one of the leaders in custom and aftermarket subwoofer enclosures. I'm hoping to get like 40+ shipping for the single and somewhere in the neighborhood of 100+ shipping for the dual. i also have sold to many members on here and have never had one compliant in 41 transactions, im also an active member, not just some egay guy setting up an account to sell shit, i've known the owner of the site for close to 9 years and even he can vouch for me. so without sounding too much more desperate to sell these, just let me know if you are interested and we can talk feel free to private message me

-sean
                  Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                  Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Working...
                  X