Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Need CONNECTS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need CONNECTS.

Hey, 93 4dr accord ex. How/Where would anybody put some police sirens. Just going for the sound. NO FLASHING LIGHTS ON THE ROOF, NO!! Just the sound.. for humor. WHy?? Cause I WANT'EM!!

Any idea's on how to hook up a BRIGHT fog light in the rear window, I had in mind a custom made housing for the fog light to be mounted inside/on the roof. Not to good with eletronics but have a few good friend who are really good. I just need materials on how to do this?

I thought this would be the rightful forum to posted theses questions.

NO RUDE COMMENTS, BAD THOUGHTS, PUT DOWN's, DISLIKES IN MY THREAD
    PLEASE!

NOTE****Moderator Stay OUTTA HERE!!!!!
    Last edited by Tu MaDRe; 04-21-2007, 11:07 AM.

They would put them in the evidence locker. Same place that big guy from Blues Traveler had his put when the police searched his car and found a police siren. Evidence for impersonating a police officer. Welcome to your first felony.

not a put down or dislike, im sure its funny to race someone (lose) and then hit the siren. Just facts.
    I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira_kj
      They would put them in the evidence locker. Same place that big guy from Blues Traveler had his put when the police searched his car and found a police siren. Evidence for impersonating a police officer. Welcome to your first felony.

not a put down or dislike, im sure its funny to race someone (lose) and then hit the siren. Just facts.
      Thanxs for reply. I don't do stupid things when I drive. If I had siren's? I woulding be hittin the sirens constantly. Only around the friends. Not on MAIN Streets. Just an area where I know I'm good.

Comment

And why should the moderator stay out? What authority do you have to give that command?

Please respect the authority of those who have it... or find your answers elsewhere.

Comment

anybody wanna help me out?

Comment

So do you want sirens or lights? I can't understand your question.

For sirens, put them in the engine bay.

For lights, create a fiberglass enclosure and figure out a way to mount it. Run the wires either under the carpet or under the headliner.

Comment

i just want siren's. No lights at all..

I've seen some siren boxes but alot of b.s. comes up in browsing.
              One's i've seen are really bigg!

thanxs for answers, its a first!

Comment

If you don't want lights, why are you asking about a bright fog light in the rear window?

Anyway, for the sirens... get ahold of some first. Then just find someplace under your hood to mount them... or even to the bumper, depending on the size. Then have your friends help wire it up, with a button or switch on your dash.

Comment

just get a REG siren and put a switch and play with the switch i had 1 i was playin with the swtich and the guy in front of me pulled over, it was funny, and most time i jus use it for attention like when i c people i know or wanna WHISTLE at a CHICA ill jus play with the switch and they giggle lol FUNNY stuff man
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                    just get a REG siren and put a switch and play with the switch i had 1 i was playin with the swtich and the guy in front of me pulled over, it was funny, and most time i jus use it for attention like when i c people i know or wanna WHISTLE at a CHICA ill jus play with the switch and they giggle lol FUNNY stuff man

HAHAHHA
                    exactly what I'm talkin about.
                    Its hard finding a SPEAKER thats not 8' & '10 in "D.
                    I was lookin for something smaller/compact.

-GallsŪ 100W Concealment Speaker
                    -Meets all Class A sound level output requirements
                    -5-3/5"H x 5-3/5"W x 3"D
                    http://www.galls.com/style.html?asso...SK145&cat=2663

and a siren thats not so BIGG!!

-Wail, Yelp Air Horn, Thunder, Manual and Two-Tone sounds
                    -Meet Class A sound requirements
                    -Automatic short circuit protection against speaker shorts
                    -High/Low voltage shutdown protection
                    -LED backlighting
                    -2"H x 5-3/4"W x 6-1/4"D
                    http://www.galls.com/style.html?asso...SK122&cat=2662

Hope I can stash that siren somewhere and a good spot for speaker also.
                    only siren/speaker I can find thats small and a LiL $$ to play with.

Comment

no i mean a REG siren as in a car alarm siren with a switch and it sounds like a cops siren like a whistlin sound once u play with the switch
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                        no i mean a REG siren as in a car alarm siren with a switch and it sounds like a cops siren like a whistlin sound once u play with the switch
                        Hey, bro. I thought the same thing. The only alarm system I would get would be..
                        "Clifford MATRIXS RSX 3.5 " I love this alarm, even tho it code hop's alot.
                        I think it's more reliable then the VIPER 795 or just any Viper alarm system.
                        (but that's just my opinion.)
                        But the matrixs rsx 3.5 is a * Six-Tone Siren. I'm not sure on how much wattage it pushes.
                        I thought the same thing to do.. I guess the speaker wouldn't be as loud as 100 wattage speaker's.
                        I ask my friend's dad (LOCAL P.D. few towns over) how much the speakers push?
                        He said 100watts and we bull sh*t alot bout other thing too.
                        Sorry bro, but before i buy? I will try out the alarm speaker 1st to see if I'll be happy with result's.

Comment

well you could always go to autozone... they have horns that u can record your own sound for and those ones come with many different sounds...
                          Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
                          Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
                          Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

chinga tumadre weyYYyYy !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shay91Racer
                              well you could always go to autozone... they have horns that u can record your own sound for and those ones come with many different sounds...
                              g00d thought.

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                              chinga tumadre weyYYyYy !!!
                              CABRONE!!!!!
                              PinCHe WeYyYyyyYY!!!!! L0L

Comment

Working...
                              X