Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Polk Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polk Audio

I was wondering if anyone had some polk audio 6x9's and could tell me about them.

Well i dont know about the 6x9's but polk audio kicks ass.. You cant go wrong with polk imo.

Comment

I heard the 6"x9" are good. I think it is the db series which are three way. Crutchfield had a deal I not sure about now where you buy one pair second is half off. Look at the alpine type-s.

Comment

Originally posted by accordoholic
        I heard the 6"x9" are good. I think it is the db series which are three way. Crutchfield had a deal I not sure about now where you buy one pair second is half off. Look at the alpine type-s.
        i am not worried about any deals, i have a nice little discount so i just didnt know if they where worth the money, Because i can get deals on: polk audio, kickers, mtx, eclipse, pioneer, and all that fun jazz.

But they are a good buy?

Comment

Yeah there good

Comment

circuit city huh

Comment

plug me with the legit deal on eclipse
              Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

I have 2 sets of DB650 on my cb7 connected to a Pioneer DEH-P6800MP. 4 volt output baby!!!!!
                either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                  circuit city huh
                  yep a lil bit of circuit city. got to love it when you get such huge mark down on speakers and stuff. i believe it is 70 percent.

Comment

Working...
                  X