Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Radio , Pioneer DEH-P3600??? (LOOK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i install thse things a couple times a day, you have 2 and only 2 options, the transmitter stuff is shit. go buy an IP bus cable, its plugs into the cd changer port, has 2 RCA plugs, the one in the picture above except ive never seen it with that box before, with that method you will have control over ipod through the ipod itself. your other option is the pioneer brain which has a plug which goes into a port on the back of your headunit, a fused ignition and ground wire (which you just tap into your radio harness) which go to the brain then theres a wire with a ipod connector (usually run to the glove box), now with this unit you control your ipod through your headunit. most customers have come back and complained about it though because its a bitch to find the song you want. the price difference is going to be $30 for the IP bus rca converter (best buy prices are what im going by) and around $100 for the brain unit. i can get you the specific models after i get out of work tomorrow. hope i was some help, peace

Member Ride Facebook
    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
    For Sale Thread

Comment

all in all for the best SQ out of it get an ipod compatible unit FTW

Comment

You can buy a pioneer adapter that goes directly into the ip-bus at the back of your deck. i have the same one, a pioneer DH-P3600 and i own one of these adatpers. i paid 129.99 at a store in canada, online you could probably get it cheaper. You actually control your i-pod from your deck, as though it was built right in! quite handy actually! I love mine, and as long as you keep it hidden (i put mine in the glovebox) it doesn't take up too much space and would be theives are none the wiser.

If you want to know what it looks like go to www.pioneerelectronics.com, car decks on the left hand side, then accessories. it is listed as CD-IB100II iPodŽ Interface Adapter for Pioneer Headunits

if someone already gave you the answer and you know all about this...forget i said anything
        Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.
        Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

Comment

Originally posted by sirs1ayer
          Buy a thing that goes onto your ipod that converts it to radio waves.
          problem solved.
          You are talking about an FM transmitter... The object of this thread was to AVOID using one...

Comment

Do this, buy the CD-IB100II (they're now $49 from $129) at BB or somewhere. It plugs directly into the back of your headunit and then has a lead that you can run into your glove box or wherever to plug you iPod into. I went a bunch of ways before I finally ended up buying this and it's worth every penny. It's easy to install, charges your iPod and you can still navigate your iPod with the headunit or with the iPod.

Best bang for the buck in my book and if you leave near Cincy come by and I'll install it for you.
            Jason

Originally posted by kingofny1997
            what up, i got this pioneer DEH-P3600. But don't know if it ipod compatible. It's a pretty good radio. Just do'nt know if it's Ipod compatible. and that's the whole point of the radio for me, cuz with my IPOD it's HEAVEN, with Cd it's just regualr, and always listening to the same shit. I don't wanna install it if it's not ipod compatible.

Can anyone find out.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-4rfrc5O...130DEHP360#Tab

p.s incase ya don't know what radio i'm talkin bout, here it is, with the spec.

Comment

Originally posted by terminator2373
              Do this, buy the CD-IB100II (they're now $49 from $129) at BB or somewhere. It plugs directly into the back of your headunit and then has a lead that you can run into your glove box or wherever to plug you iPod into. I went a bunch of ways before I finally ended up buying this and it's worth every penny. It's easy to install, charges your iPod and you can still navigate your iPod with the headunit or with the iPod.

Best bang for the buck in my book and if you leave near Cincy come by and I'll install it for you.
              Jason
              Used to have the CDRB10 which did not let you control your ipod with your head unit. Went with the CD-IB100II and it was awesome.

Comment

Working...
              X