Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Radio , Pioneer DEH-P3600??? (LOOK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio , Pioneer DEH-P3600??? (LOOK)

what up, i got this pioneer DEH-P3600. But don't know if it ipod compatible. It's a pretty good radio. Just do'nt know if it's Ipod compatible. and that's the whole point of the radio for me, cuz with my IPOD it's HEAVEN, with Cd it's just regualr, and always listening to the same shit. I don't wanna install it if it's not ipod compatible.

Can anyone find out.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-4rfrc5O...130DEHP360#Tab

p.s incase ya don't know what radio i'm talkin bout, here it is, with the spec.
    91 Accord EX (Fresh Look STOCK)
    BIG PLANS on THIS!!!!

9-12-05 - On

Optional Aux Input: When used with item 130CDRB10 (sold separately) or item 130CDRB20 (sold separately), this unit can accept input from an auxiliary source, such as a portable CD or MD player. When item 130CDRB10 is used, a CD changer cannot be connected to this unit. Item 130CDRB20 allows you to connect an optional Pioneer CD changer and an auxiliary source to this unit.

i guess you can hook your ipod up through that...

or buy one of those fm transmitter things.

Comment

hey,

if it is ipod compatible you will have to buy something else in order to work with the ipod

its gonna cost at least 30 dollars, its a small box which is like a small brain in order to work with the ipod...

i hope someone will answer ur question

good luck..

Comment

Originally posted by opposite
        Optional Aux Input: When used with item 130CDRB10 (sold separately) or item 130CDRB20 (sold separately), this unit can accept input from an auxiliary source, such as a portable CD or MD player. When item 130CDRB10 is used, a CD changer cannot be connected to this unit. Item 130CDRB20 allows you to connect an optional Pioneer CD changer and an auxiliary source to this unit.

i guess you can hook your ipod up through that...

or buy one of those fm transmitter things.
        yeah just buy those fm tranismitter things, which i did, cost like 9 bucks from ebay, worked for me...

i dont use it anymore since i have the fear of my ipod gettin stole with the car and i dont wanna carry my ipod evrywhere, you feel?

Comment

I wouldnt mess with a DM Transmitter if you care about the clarity of your music. But that unit is not compatible with a normal IPOD adapter which lets you run it through the deck control.

Even Pioneers high end units that are compatible with Ipod suck, they scroll slowly through tracks sometimes it take the unit like 10 seconfds to catch up between button presses. I have a Pioneer 880PRS that i was running and it was hell.

Comment

oh ok. so if it has AUX input. I guess u can connect the ipod. Also i just need my ipod to play. I'm going crazy listening to nothing. Driving all the time with no radio is HARD.

Options tho-

Fm transmitter- i heard that these fuck up after like 2-3 months

Dm transmitter- Never heard of it.

I'm gonna look to see what i can do, cause i got this radio so well see. I think with that RB10 whatever , it should be it. but i'm still confused
            91 Accord EX (Fresh Look STOCK)
            BIG PLANS on THIS!!!!

9-12-05 - On

Comment

Pioneer CDRB10

Item #130CDRB10

Adds AUX input to Pioneer "P" Series changer-controlling receivers • stereo RCA female inputs • 20" cable

The Pioneer CDRB10 adapter allows you to connect any auxiliary source (cassette, MP3, Minidisc, etc.) with RCA outputs to your Pioneer changer-controlling receiver (with IP-Bus input). The CDRB10 accepts an RCA patch cable from your auxiliary source and connects to the changer input on the Pioneer receiver. The auxiliary source must have an output voltage of 1 volt (or less), or a volume control to adjust output level.

Important Note: When the CDRB10 is hooked up to the IP-Bus input, a Pioneer changer cannot be connected to the receiver.
              Details:
              ğ converts Pioneer IP-Bus changer input into a stereo RCA auxiliary input
              ğ auxiliary source must have a volume control or an output voltage of 1 volt or less
              ğ length: 20"
              ğ warranty: 1 year

Comment

mmm...didnt i say that? haha.

Comment

Originally posted by opposite
                  mmm...didnt i say that? haha.
                  I have pictures, and different info though...

Comment

Whatdayaknow! thats the same headunit I have. Good choice And yeah, just use the the IP to rca unit that customlowz put up. Only prob I have with it is that it's a little pricey But it's worth it for SQL

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

are these "ipod compatible" headunits able to control the ipod, or is it nothing more than just an aux input that you hook up to the headphone jack of the ipod? because tons of headunits have an aux input... whether it be RCA or 1/8" stereo jack. either connection is the same, just the 1/8" jack (headphone plug) has both RCA's combined... you can get cables that have a 1/8" jack on one end to connect to the ipod and a pair of RCA's on the other end to connect to the aux input of ur headunit (or in your case, the 130CDRB10, which is what adds "aux input" functionality to your unit)

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i own that same exact hu. just buy the aux thing and youll have the exact same setup that i do. good choice also.

-My Baby-

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                          are these "ipod compatible" headunits able to control the ipod, or is it nothing more than just an aux input that you hook up to the headphone jack of the ipod? because tons of headunits have an aux input... whether it be RCA or 1/8" stereo jack. either connection is the same, just the 1/8" jack (headphone plug) has both RCA's combined... you can get cables that have a 1/8" jack on one end to connect to the ipod and a pair of RCA's on the other end to connect to the aux input of ur headunit (or in your case, the 130CDRB10, which is what adds "aux input" functionality to your unit)
                          I believe it just turns it into an Aux input. Anyways, better than using a FM transmitter...

Comment

Buy a thing that goes onto your ipod that converts it to radio waves.
                            problem solved.
                            uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

Originally posted by sirs1ayer
                              Buy a thing that goes onto your ipod that converts it to radio waves.
                              problem solved.
                              i had one. wasn't all too great. signal sucked. batteries died really quick. another friend of mines had one of those that plugged into the ipods docking hole thing. it was even worse. the aux line in thing sounds a alot more reliable.

i hear the honda fit has an optional plug for the ipod that lets you control the ipod through the stereo.

Comment

Working...
                              X