Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

OK who else has the Pioneer DEH-3700MP???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK who else has the Pioneer DEH-3700MP???

Seems like everyone and their mama has this HU...I have it, this girl I know has it and I didn't even recommend it to her, and it seems like a lot of other people here have it as well. WTF what are they giving these away???

I paid about $200 for mine (yea I got ripped...got em with my Kicker subs for $400 total). Only thing I'm pissed about is that the RCA jacks got fried for some reason so I'm rocking with a high-low converter and the alternator whine drives me nuts. I'll probably get a Nakamichi MP3/WMA HU next...they are the sex

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Alternator whine was fixed in my system by running a new fused power line from the battery to the deck. I used 10 gauge wire with a fuse.

I know everyone got that HU, but why no one has my kenwood kdc-4028 i dunno. lol. it cant be that bad.

Comment

I feel like if I power and ground the HU to the same source (distribution blocks) as the amp the whine will go away. I have a shitload of Monster Cable speaker wire...I'll give it a shot.

And yea the DEH-3700MP isn't a bad HU at all, it's just funny that so many people have them.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I thought that model radio was a common upgrade to alot cars like neons and chryslers because the direct fit wire harness was so common. We have so many of those radios come in the junkyard via junked cars I tend to think at one point it was a free giveaway somewhere.
        WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

Hmm, I'm not familier with that headunit, but if I would reccomend a certain brand to you I would reccomend Eclipse.
          Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

well I have a 6600 in my car and a 2400 in a box downstairs

My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by Accordpwnz0r
              Hmm, I'm not familier with that headunit, but if I would reccomend a certain brand to you I would reccomend Eclipse.
              x2

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

i got a poineer 6700mp and its the balls everything i need w.o any useless crap and with the ipod kit cant even be beat

aim: crxruler feel free netime
                lemme kno too if u wanna nextel it up

Comment

damn i have the same exact cd player in my integra.. got it at best buy..
                  http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

yea yea i got the 6700 too woot woot

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                      i got the 6700
                      :werd:

(in our Sebring... my Accord radio is stock)

Comment

I have that same damn whine, I have the 3600, and I've done everything possible to be rid of it, I finally got so tired of it the amp and speakers are sitting on my desk cause it was less hassel to pull the amp than to figure out what I was getting the RF interference.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtuner92
                          i got a poineer 6700mp and its the balls everything i need w.o any useless crap and with the ipod kit cant even be beat
                          I have the same setup, its the best for the money imho

Comment

Originally posted by Abeerdrinker
                            I thought that model radio was a common upgrade to alot cars like neons and chryslers because the direct fit wire harness was so common. We have so many of those radios come in the junkyard via junked cars I tend to think at one point it was a free giveaway somewhere.
                            Ummm .. you work at a junkyard? We need to talk ... lol ...
                            Have any CB7's with tan interior? As in any tan electric interior door handles?
                            Namely the fronts? (I got the back ones being shipped to me already)

Hit me up via PM ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                            Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
                              Alternator whine was fixed in my system by running a new fused power line from the battery to the deck. I used 10 gauge wire with a fuse.
                              I did the same thing and I've had no problems with an alternator whine. Haven't had a problem with any pioneer or alpine I've had in the car.

If you do get the nak...I can't wait to see pics

Comment

Working...
                              X