Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Which size subs you prefer????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rather not even have sub's. I love my hearing too much.

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
      lol you know ive have subs and crap on every car ive had but so far on my cb i just have aftermarket speakers and so far im in happy, every day i got my peeps trying to sell me some huge subs and im good

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
        Subs don't cause hearing damage...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
          Subs don't cause hearing damage...
          x2. Just keep the music at a reasonable level. I have to keep the sub at a level that balances music ranging from punk ruck, electronica, to hip-hop. It wasn't easy but it sounds good with all the music genres I listen too.
          1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
          CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
          PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

My brother's gf currently runs a single 12in RF T1 in her Taurus, sounds great.
            A friend of mine runs a JL audio W7 in his eclipse, and that thing POUNDS with great SQ. Single 10in.

When I purchase my car, I'll definitely look into these... I only wish the W7 was a bit cheaper. But my vote? either 12 or 10.

Comment

I tried different boxes and different subs for a competition set up in my 91 accord coupe. The highest SPL that I got was with a pair of 12s in a ported box.
              The box had the hight of the rear seat entrance to the trunk.
              The Depth of the box was from the rear seat to about 5 inches from the back of the trunk.
              The 2 subs are facing the in the car and the box is ported also from the front, in between the 2 front facing subs.

Comment

Originally posted by magicmrd View Post
                I tried different boxes and different subs for a competition set up in my 91 accord coupe. The highest SPL that I got was with a pair of 12s in a ported box.
                The box had the hight of the rear seat entrance to the trunk.
                The Depth of the box was from the rear seat to about 5 inches from the back of the trunk.
                The 2 subs are facing the in the car and the box is ported also from the front, in between the 2 front facing subs.
                It all depends how you build the box, what freq was tune? what material you use? what was your set up?

Comment

i used to have 2 15s in my cb but i started to have trunk problems so now im rockin 2 12 inch kenwood kfc w3012s and i love em
                  On To The Next One!!!

Comment

2 12's. Love seeing my sideview mirrors and rearview rattle.

Comment

Originally posted by IPC336 View Post
                      What size subs do you prefer? 8", 10", 12" or 15"
                      If I want a quick hard hitting punch like bass for rock or heavy metal or something similar with quick repiditive bass then i would go for a 10". If i was listening to hip/hop, rap or R&B then I will go with a 12" which has a slower response rate and a bass that holds for a longer period.

Comment

Working...
                      X