Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

no radio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no radio?

So I don't have a radio antenna or anything is there anything i could get to receive radio stations?

Besides like siriusxm, the only thing i had in my mind was an ipod nano anyone have suggestions?

Go to E-bay and get another antenna. What happened to yours? I think most of us lose them at the car wash. I have a wagon and a coupe and I'm done putting the metal breakable ones on them...I'm going for rubber. You can plug the hole and paint over it and make a new location if you want. Good luck.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

i shaved my antenna and got a $9 long antenna from O'Reilly and stuck it behind my sub box in my trunk and have had no problems.

Why don't you have an antenna?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i don't have an antenna because when my cousin gave me the car from cali, the car kept getting broken into and he decided to just take out the antenna and throw it all away

Comment

Just go buy one from RadioShack, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Ebay, etc. They have rubber antennas with gaskets to fit the base without leaks. Have you tried car parts stores? They usually have an entire section just for antennas. You're looking at about $10 for a new, better looking antenna....just go get one and problem solved...

I don't understand why your cousin would throw away the antenna because the car got broken into... wouldn't it have made more sense just putting a stock radio back in and leaving the antenna?

Comment

alright thanks ill check that out i thought putting this on a forum would create easier solutions to this problem than thinking of it up myself which it did help

idk it was in east la lol it was crazy i guess

Comment

I happen to like the look of the stock one. Mine doesn't have power up/down, but with my car sitting how it does with the antenna all the way up all the time, it kinda reminds me when i used to race RC cars. idk lol.

besides, my antenna that plugs into my radio is too short? so it's a bitch to get it in (requires a flat head and patience) and the last time i took my radio out i never plugged the antenna back in. whatever, i used my ipod all the time, but it is kind of nice to have stations.

Comment

Working...
              X