Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

speakers in the kicks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speakers in the kicks?

is it possable u think? just somthing small like a 4 or 5.25

Originally posted by onelivinlarge View Post
    is it possable u think? just somthing small like a 4 or 5.25
    yes... get some q-logic kick panels, or make your own...

Comment

Definitely. Do you drive a 5-speed?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
        Definitely. Do you drive a 5-speed?
        yes mine is a 5 speed

Comment

You'll have to lose your dead pedal.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

You might be able to retain it if you do 4"... but Q-logic pods are your best chance, and 6.5" speakers. Or do 4" mids if you keep 6.5" midbasses in the doors for a 3-way setup.

Comment

I meant for 6.5's. Q-logic is like the starting point for kick panels.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

You'll have to lose your dead pedal.
                i dont care i dont use it any way
                Originally posted by Sarthos View Post
                You might be able to retain it if you do 4"... but Q-logic pods are your best chance, and 6.5" speakers. Or do 4" mids if you keep 6.5" midbasses in the doors for a 3-way setup.
                not a bad idea ill have to call them and see
                I meant for 6.5's. Q-logic is like the starting point for kick panels.
                so call qlogic?

Comment

damn qlogic is pricey i could just use their design and glass some idk tho
                  Last edited by onelivinlarge; 12-21-2010, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Put them in the stock hole...door panel.

Comment

Originally posted by onelivinlarge View Post
                      damn qlogic is pricey i could just use their design and glass some idk tho
                      You can always make your own from scratch. Are you good with glass?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

You can always make your own from scratch. Are you good with glass?
                        never played with the shit

Comment

You might not want this to be your first project then...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

for the money it is tought to beat the qforms. If you go buy the materials and tools to properly build your own you will see that it will add up very fast, and if its your first set the appearance prolly wont be as pleasing as well.....just make sure if you do the qforms use some type of sound damping product on the back side, very generous amounts make a huge difference in how these things sound

Comment

My friend has kick panel pods. Works pretty well. He actually removed his rear speakers, and it doesn't sound bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X