Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

pin #1 or 3 in kick panel, radio, cig lighter took a crap on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pin #1 or 3 in kick panel, radio, cig lighter took a crap on me

alright so the other day i was messing around with my voltmeter that was conected to one of the pins stated above(shitched 12v) and I disconnected the pin first and took it off..

when I went to connect it I noticed that my voltmeter, radio and cig lighter were not working..I checked all fuses with a continuity tester and all checked out good..I too my stereo out and noticed that i am not getting power on my red cable(switched 12v) I tried to rewire it to the fuse box where the voltmeter was and noticed that was not getting power either..

I ended up rewiring the radio somewhere else but I still have no power to my cig lighter and have my voltmeter in my room just sitting there..

any ideas would be great

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
    Originally posted by bmxicansd
    so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

you took the pin out the harness?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

you checked all the fuses? under hood and kick panel alike?

Comment

what?!?!?! u took the pin out of the harness? y? where did u get power for ur deck from? u can check continuity with ur dmm. u have ur voltmeter in your room jus layn there? i am really confused on what ur original question was

Comment

i did not take the pin out..i had something connected there thats what i disconected..

now that its clear..I have checked all fuses both in the kick panel and in the under hood fuse box and all of them are good..no blown fuses..

I checked the pin with a continuity tester and I am not getting any power to the pin..

I am also not getting power to the cig lighter..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
          Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
          Originally posted by bmxicansd
          so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Working...
          X