Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Alpine CDA-105 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpine CDA-105 problem

So check this out guys, I took off the battery on my car to fix the passenger side headlight because it was crooked, well everything went great, I put the battery back on, turned on the car and my deck had this little red light by the volume knob on. can anyone tell me what it means? All the buttons in the deck are off except the display, and everything works perfectly. I tried searching for an answer but came up empty.

here are some pics, i dont want to post them here cause they are huge!

JENNA 91 LX

RIP 12-11-09 - 12/06/10
    JANE 99 Infiniti i30
    2-9-11 - current
    "Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back."

Does it affect functionality?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

maybe some kind of warning light because you disconnected the battery?
      just my .02 cents
      Originally posted by Quashish
      Holy crap thats a clean F series. jellish mang.
      Quashish dictionary
      Jellish: (adjective) Jel-%i'sh+#
      To envy something to point of almost blowing a load involuntarily.

Comment

That's what I was going to say, some head units have a flashing red light behind the face plate once it's removed. Maybe it's a security feature??

Comment

Breezed through the manual and didn't see anything, I did noticed that the CDA-117 has a similar light not identified to the right of the rotary knob.

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
            Does it affect functionality?
            no, everything works fine, but those blue buttons don't light up, just the display.

Originally posted by choppacity View Post
            maybe some kind of warning light because you disconnected the battery?
            just my .02 cents
            Well I don't think so, this isn't the first time I disconnect the battery.

Originally posted by puzzlevil View Post
            Breezed through the manual and didn't see anything, I did noticed that the CDA-117 has a similar light not identified to the right of the rotary knob.
            yeah I don't know what it is. I searched too, but i only found about amps with redlights not decks. Im frustrated

JENNA 91 LX

RIP 12-11-09 - 12/06/10
            JANE 99 Infiniti i30
            2-9-11 - current
            "Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back."

Comment

If it works fine, I wouldnt complain but I know what you mean by having something that is not supposed to be there haha.

Comment

Working...
              X