Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Anyone using an LED distribution block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using an LED distribution block?

I may get on for my system but I need on that has at least a 4ga input and 3x 4ga outputs. I have seen one from Stinger that has 2x 4ga inputs and 4x 4ga/8ga outputs. Any suggestions? I would also like to have an LED display if possible. I am trying to get max power and to run 4ga to 3 amp total. So I will need 2x distributions blocks (Power/ground)

huh?
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Are you looking at something similar to this?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...GoPmtgPX8KSxDQ

They're not really necessary, they just let you monitor the voltage going to your power wire.

When wiring up your amplifiers, I've read it's best to ground them to the same spot and to keep your ground wires as short as possible. Usually 18 inches is about the perfect length, shorter if you can get it

Comment

Yeah, I know about the ground wires and stuff, past all that. I am not trying to be rude and do appreciate the help. I am just looking for and thought someone may point me in the direction of a led distribution block that has 1x 4ga in and 3x 4ga out for a multi amp setup in the future

Comment

Originally posted by cfields2702 View Post
          I may get on for my system but I need on that has at least a 4ga input and 3x 4ga outputs. I have seen one from Stinger that has 2x 4ga inputs and 4x 4ga/8ga outputs. Any suggestions? I would also like to have an LED display if possible. I am trying to get max power and to run 4ga to 3 amp total. So I will need 2x distributions blocks (Power/ground)
          I used to have a distribution block that displayed the voltage.
          Imo It was a waste of time (and the extra money) because it was in the trunk, so you never really see it anyway.
          If you want to know battery voltage, you'd be better to get a separate gauge you can mount somewhere on the dash.

Btw max sig size is 500x300 pixels as stated in the stickies.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

u wont find a 4ga in with x3 4ga out. it will be 0ga in and 4ga out. knukoncepts makes some nice stuff for a decent price last i checked.
            Members Ride sold...
            I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Working...
            X