Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cheap VR3 Head Unit, Memory Problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap VR3 Head Unit, Memory Problem.

SO I bought this cheap VR3 head unit with Bluetooth, works great, but recently whenever i start the car up every 3rd or 4th time during the day the head unit will forget the presets and whatnot...

what could it be? no wires are crossed, everything looks good, any ideas?

vr3 as in a roadmaster vr3?
    i heard those brands suck
    they may be cheap but it isnt worth
    your time to get one because of the problem
    it gives you. my 2 cents.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=161738

Vouch for: new_beginnings, tommi

Comment

Originally posted by jaboswell View Post
      SO I bought this cheap VR3 head unit with Bluetooth, works great, but recently whenever i start the car up every 3rd or 4th time during the day the head unit will forget the presets and whatnot...

what could it be? no wires are crossed, everything looks good, any ideas?
      the problem is most likely the stereo itself.
      The company is not that reputable and does not make good products IMO.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
      Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
      Originally posted by bmxicansd
      so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

u could always check your memory wires ( your yellow, red ) and replace your 7.5 radio fuse under the hood. this will reset your presets but u will have to set something to c if thats your issue. if u do these 2 things and it still messes up then its the headunit. btw my 3g prelude had roadmaster 6.5's in the back deck and they sucked so hard. i replaced them with godly pioneer 3 ways and gave the old speakers away.
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Ok so I remembered in my Ef Hatch that Tweeter had that same problem when they installed my Alpine unit 2 years ago. They put the yellow to the red and the red to the yellow....just tried it with the cheap (YES, Roadmaster VR3 head unit-bought from Target), problem solved.....

Weird solution Or common?

Comment

Originally posted by jaboswell View Post
            Ok so I remembered in my Ef Hatch that Tweeter had that same problem when they installed my Alpine unit 2 years ago. They put the yellow to the red and the red to the yellow....just tried it with the cheap (YES, Roadmaster VR3 head unit-bought from Target), problem solved.....

Weird solution Or common?
            nope, just wrong install method. should be good now..

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
            X