Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Costum Box Question!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
    agreed , to the op also check out 12volt.com they has some info on the subject .
    Originally posted by project93 View Post
    to the OP. find out the recommended cubic ft box from manufacturer then build your box around that.
    should i vent the box i have now??

Comment

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post
      are you trying for more bass or louder ?
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
        are you trying for more bass or louder ?
        just an opinion. think the bass sounds better when its vented. just like home entertainment systems.

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
          shows yo dumb ass knows nothing about boxes...
          I wouldn't need to.
          Its common sense. Please dont be stupid.
          unless you would like to elaborate on how you "replace" the walls of your pre-made box.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post
            No. Build another one from scratch.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Sub boxes are simple. If you want chest pounding bass then keep the sealed box. If you want LOUD bass then just buy a ported/vented box. 2 12" Xplod's im guessing the 1200watt one's? Well if they are the best size box for them is 2.0 cubic feet.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
              White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                Sub boxes are simple. If you want chest pounding bass then keep the sealed box. If you want LOUD bass then just buy a ported/vented box. 2 12" Xplod's im guessing the 1200watt one's? Well if they are the best size box for them is 2.0 cubic feet.
                It's actually the other way around. Ported gives both.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                  It's actually the other way around. Ported gives both.

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

Hey ya , if youd like some serious options and detail on building a box go pick up "The Car Stereo Cookbook" by Mark Rumreich. Theres some pretty good info in there bout all different kinds of boxes and which one would be best for you application

Comment

Working...
                    X