Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Mini Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Speakers

I am trying to figure if i can put mini side speakers on the top side of my 2 front doors were the mirrors are, I think i saw someone on the site do it but I could not find it again, I was wondering do they have a guide for doing it.

This CB7-(Phebe) is the dawn of a new Era. Her new nickname is Super Supreme Fade

Someone else on here has the mock-up of it in their sig. As far as I know they made little rings for the tweeter to sit in and then glued it together. If not that way you should be able to cut a hole to mount the tweeter pod maybe. It can be done. I'll look around and see if I can't find you a link or something for it.

Comment

This is the pic I was talking about man. It's sonikaccords so hopefully they don't mind me using this picture.

Comment

Yea thats what i was looking for, I was going to put them on the side in a mounted possession then have some of the same mesh that is used to cover the speakers and cover it so i can blend in with the car.

This CB7-(Phebe) is the dawn of a new Era. Her new nickname is Super Supreme Fade

Comment

There's another way to do it but I haven't ever tried it before. Someone told me about doing it this way when you want to make custom gauge pods but it would work just the same it's just a little time consuming. You go to Micheals or whatever craft store is local and look for the styrofoam balls they sell for plants and misc. stuff. Take that and cover it with fiberglass a little over halfway and let it dry. Then you can back and fill in whatever imperfections and sand and trim it. Go back and make the holes to mount it with and paint it. Like I said it would be alot more time consuming but just another option to maybe give you some ideas.

Comment

Hey its my sig. lol
            I'm doing mine closer to this one now that I actually have flush mounts for the tweeters.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...5&postcount=48
            Except I'm using hanger straps to aim them, then I'm going to glue and fiberglass them.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
              Hey its my sig. lol
              I'm doing mine closer to this one now that I actually have flush mounts for the tweeters.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...5&postcount=48
              Except I'm using hanger straps to aim them, then I'm going to glue and fiberglass them.
              Thats exactly what im am trying to go for but a little on the concealed side, living in Los Angeles is not a good thing when you have a Cb7, the car has been broken into 5 times when i was little ALWAYS stealing the radio but now I just put tint on it and now im trying to find a decent car alarm for my baby.

Comment

Working...
              X