Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

soo...i have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soo...i have a question

does anyone know if i can connect my ipod to my new head unit...there doesnt seem to be a usb port or an auxilary port....anythin else i can do??

buy an FM transmitter. It sux doing it this way but it works for a temporary fix. OR....... You can get a custom one done to go into the CD changer port (if supported)
    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by CBboY126 View Post
      does anyone know if i can connect my ipod to my new head unit...there doesnt seem to be a usb port or an auxilary port....anythin else i can do??
      Wouldn't it make sense to post the make and model

Comment

if theres a aux port you can buy a adapter that plugs right in.. check radioshack thats where i got mine... dont buy a fm transmiter its only a waste of money... static owns you.. anyways the adapter is at most 20 bucks compared to 90 for the transmitter..

Comment

what kind of hu u got? i saw fm transmitter if u have radio, but that sucks.. ull hear static most of the time specially when theres no reception.. theres a cassette that convert to aux output too that i saw in target..

Comment

Post make/model, it'll help a lot.

Underground.Society
            Originally posted by Deevergote
            If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

If you have a common brand with a DIN port on the back (like what is used to plug a CD changer in), you can buy a plug that plugs into that and gives you RCAs, 1/8th inch headphone plug, and an iPod plug all in one harness. I just picked one up for my dad's Kenwood, and it really works well. 5 minutes to plug it in, then ran the cable into the glove box.

I got mine at Best Buy, but I'm sure you could find them elsewhere. I know I saw them for Alpine, Kenwood, and Sony, but I'm sure there are more.

Edit: This is what I got.
              Last edited by benji; 02-02-2009, 06:51 PM.
              1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                Wouldn't it make sense to post the make and model
                how would it makes sense if its a new aftermarket H/U?

Comment

Thats what i have, connects to the back of your Headunit.

Comment

Originally posted by benji View Post
                    If you have a common brand with a DIN port on the back (like what is used to plug a CD changer in), you can buy a plug that plugs into that and gives you RCAs, 1/8th inch headphone plug, and an iPod plug all in one harness. I just picked one up for my dad's Kenwood, and it really works well. 5 minutes to plug it in, then ran the cable into the glove box.

I got mine at Best Buy, but I'm sure you could find them elsewhere. I know I saw them for Alpine, Kenwood, and Sony, but I'm sure there are more.

Edit: This is what I got.
                    thanks bro i looked but nothing for an alpine...ig i`ll just have to go cheapie wit the transmitter ohwell

Comment

Originally posted by CBboY126 View Post
                      how would it makes sense if its a new aftermarket H/U?
                      Different makes have different setups.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i would not suggest those fm transmitter
                        they are pretty bad not mather which model you get

get the rca audio to headphone connectors
                        or upgrade to a newer deck

Comment

If there's no input on the front for aux sources, there could be an input on the back. Make/model would be a big help.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post

Thats what i have, connects to the back of your Headunit.
                            DUDE i think that what i need lol thanks i think ill try that

Comment

dont put it in your subwoofer preamp OUt, it will sound like ****

Comment

Working...
                              X