Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Question About A Flip Up Moniter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question About A Flip Up Moniter

I came across a Kenwood KVT-700 TV/Recevier..
    I was wondering if it was a good flip up to install and/or does anyone have it???

Originally posted by Jr13Pay View Post
    I came across a Kenwood KVT-700 TV/Recevier..
    I was wondering if it was a good flip up to install and/or does anyone have it???
    first off look into the unit its self..... make sure ur getting everything needed to power it. some have a brain..... some dont....
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Yeah it has tha brain I was jus wondering if it was a good moniter..

Comment

what kinda price are u being given..... (i own a montior so im not sneaking in to get it.)
        Members Ride sold...

Comment

Well nothing really lets jus say its away of paying me back...

Comment

take it man.... post pics ASAP bitch!!!!!!! lmao
            Members Ride sold...

Comment

Its the Kenwood KVT M-700 seperate brain M-700 Hideaway Receiver
              U will need to have Input devices(for DVD/Music/ anything but radio) as this deck does not faceload
              http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...erbender-1.jpg
              Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

It's decent. Kenwood screens are ok just keep an eye on the motor...they tend to go bad. As long as its not Jensen or Dual....Personally though I prefer Pioneer units...and also Double Din in our cars, but hey, take what you can get!

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                Traded with: Cb7xChun
                Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

I have a Jensen indash touch screen flip up. it works gerat never gave me problems at all
                  I SEE You, You Wanna See Me? Come look at my 90 LX

To JDM or not to JDM, that is the question

Remember K.I.S.S, No Not The Band, Keep It Simple Stupid

Comment

that unit looks cheap, but ill let you know that kenwood excelon series are the best touch screens in the business!! pure sex, they don't come cheap but you get what you pay for!!

Comment

Just google the model, and read people's reviews... I know its kinda hard to believe, but there is more internet other that CB7Tuner...

Comment

i hate how far kenwod flip outs come out before the scren flips out, you hand near gotta put it in reverse(manual) or D1(automatic) for it 2 fold out compared to most dvd in dash like Pioneer, alpine, clarion, and even jensen

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

Working...
                        X