Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Mtx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mtx

I have a mtx 12inch single sub. and i was wondering if there A good brand or cheap? got it for 100 with wire's and amp from a friend. and Free hook up.

cheap
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Mtx

Well there amps are very solid. Bet exspensive retail too. MTX's upper lind is decent stuff but priced high.
      There bottom end stuff is cheap but ok, but still priced high.
      My System
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

i saw some 10" MTX 5500 for 40 bucks on craigslist

they're decent.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

mtx subs are good, ive had a pair for years.

Comment

i've never owned any mtx subs but i hear good things for the most part.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

MTX are very good speakers. It all depends on the model. All brands sell a cheaper line and you cant judge them by that. I had a 12 MTX 7500seris and it was the best speaker I ever owned. I had it paired with a sledgehammer box. Check the MTX website.
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
              RIP

Comment

me personally love the MTX brand and more the amps. I got a Thunder TA81001 super amp pushing 2 15" 1800rms db drives and the gain on the amp its like 1/4 and those bitches hits so fucking hard.
                I LOVE MY WAGON
                [
                Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
                Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
                Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

I had the same series fore the 5500 and it sounded very good to me even with holes poked in the cone from my sisters ex bf (whos ass I went to beat but never found him) when he got mad at her.

Comment

mtx

mtx woofers are solid,depends onmodel,7500.8500.and the mack daddy da 9500,being i own one it slams .

Comment

mtx is good i had two 12s and a 500w amp and they hit hard and you really only need one 12 if you want good sound but if you want people to hear you from a few streets a way than youd want 2 12s personally i would only have 1

Comment

my opinion is MTX is, you get their cheapest sub or amp, and you will be surprised with what u just paid for. Their low end line is impressive for the price. But, when it gets to their high end models, they are over priced.

But MTX is far from a bad brand.

Comment

Working...
                        X