Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what kind of new amp should i get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pear_b View Post
    sundown has some haters out there, but they are DEF not a fad. Jacob Fuller just celebrated being 2 years in business, his lineup is growing, and his amps do RATED power, SAZ1500 and SAZ3000 are being used by ALOT of groundpounders, and daily systems, and are putting up numbers 140-160+ DB, so dont call it a "fad" with your Memphis amp K bro. Youve probably never got your hands on one, your just a hater!
    How is he hating? He never said anything negative about the amps. Yes they are being used alot, so that makes them a fad. But eventually something else is going to come out and that will be the new boner. They are good but what fun is car audio when everyone has the same equipment?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

sundown has some haters out there, but they are DEF not a fad. Jacob Fuller just celebrated being 2 years in business, his lineup is growing, and his amps do RATED power, SAZ1500 and SAZ3000 are being used by ALOT of groundpounders, and daily systems, and are putting up numbers 140-160+ DB, so dont call it a "fad" with your Memphis amp K bro. Youve probably never got your hands on one, your just a hater!

yes i have a memphis amp.... ur point being???? i like to run amps that sound great and happen to be crazy reliable along with killer warranty's

i never said they didnt do there power they were rated for haha....

and yeah i have ran into a few of the so called ground pounders that all about there sundown but they kinda get butt hurt when other amps are mentioned that do the same power rated and dont cost as much while sounding better

but hey your right im a jealous hater of the sundown fad
      Members Ride sold...
      I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

what amps woule that be, audioque? hahaha pure crap right there.

Comment

what amps woule that be, audioque? hahaha pure crap right there.
          the only thing i would mention of them would be there subs and where did u get them from?..... but i like to mention the memphis amps... hifonics Hertz and theres a ton of others .... but u should know them all by heart since u think u know the ones im talking about
          Members Ride sold...
          I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

hifonics are crap these days, older stuff was good but now their just crap. Hertz are good, good buddy just picked up full system, only thing your paying a fortune, and memphis's older stuff was great, newer stuff is okay, still believe in Sundown. Effiecient amps, low cost, and rated power, the best customer service, how much more can you ask for.

Comment

Working...
            X