Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Any tip's on hiding your amp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back of the seat or under your seat or passenger seat. where it will still get air flow.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

just put the amp on the back seats ans screw it on there and put the box infrount of it

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
        That's a good idea. any other places to mount amps on a wagon? I've got 2 I have to put in there.
        you can also put the amp in the little storrage on the right hand side it hides it well. i had mine like that and i liked the sound and as the sub i cut out the 6x9 that sits on the left side and put in a 10" sub no clue the system is there
        from this

Comment

and i just noticed that i had already written this

any new pictures of what your trunk looks like?
          from this

Comment

Hide it where the spare tire goes! xD

^Clicky for MRT
            Kelowna Rhinoplasty and Gozie.com.

Comment

this is how i roll

if someone trys to steal my amp is ganna take them for ever n by that time my viper 5901 would b paging me to my remote,
              Last edited by 530drivercb7; 04-15-2010, 03:53 AM.

Comment

With my first cb7 I owned. My passenger back window never
                went down. So I gutted behind the door panel. And hide the
                amp in there.

:Back In Business...

Comment

if you really want to hide it you can do wat i did on my altima i put the amp Inside the rear seat along with some seat coolers to keep it cool wired the coolers to turn on with the remote wire so it turned on when stereo was on only the only issue there was that if you sat too hard you could feel a lump barely but you could feel it then i had a custom box to go where the spare tire went then i perforated the rug to let more sound through im thinkin of doin this setup for my cb7 idk tho
                  I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Comment

Working...
                  X