Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Type R's installed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see no wheels

Comment

nice dude! it sounds nice and crisp

Comment

Originally posted by Jr13Pay View Post
        How many watts is that amp???
        Its a 2000 watt amp, at 1 ohm.
        Last edited by 91blkcoupe; 11-24-2008, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Damb!! thats a sick ass system, i would be to scared to drop that kind of cash, ive had my shit jacked way too often, but if you have a decent alarm you should be good. And please don't tell me that you don't have an alarm. LOL
          Can I get a Hell Yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            i see no wheels
            *** uh....yea I'm with u, I thought I was gona see some nice white typeR wheels,lol. Either way very nice sound system.
            VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

2000 watts? wow how much did you pay for all that sound deadning material?

Comment

Originally posted by PENGUIN View Post
                2000 watts? wow how much did you pay for all that sound deadning material?
                Ya 2000 watts rms, The sound deadener was like $130 off ebay, it's called B-Quiet ultimate.

Comment

why would u think wheels when you are in the Audio area? those babies are movin!
                  you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Not a fan of alpine speakers. I had those type S type R and i blew them all =P Not that loud over the type R I liked the Infinity Refrence but now I have

2 kicker cvr subs in a kicker box and they are nice Just need to buy a new amp. as Im running a 4 channel to 2 subs and 4 speakers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                      Not a fan of alpine speakers. I had those type S type R and i blew them all =P Not that loud over the type R I liked the Infinity Refrence but now I have

2 kicker cvr subs in a kicker box and they are nice Just need to buy a new amp. as Im running a 4 channel to 2 subs and 4 speakers lol
                      Hmm how much power were you feeding those type r's? they are well known for being very durable...

Comment

IMO amps shud go on the back of the seat for breathing purposes and for the fact that ur box will move around if not secured pulling on ur connections gnd +power arcing in the back is not good news especially with all that stuff u got in there big fire w8ing to happen, but all in all good install
                        Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

thats my same setup....but instead i have a kenwood amp...and if i would've known earlier that you wanted type-r's i would've sold you mine =]

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Very nice and clean install. Also some really good subs that get loud and low.

Comment

Looks good man. I wish I had one Sub in my car, would make Music a lil better.

Comment

type-r for the win! i love mine. im running them sealed and at 2 ohms tho. they pound!

Member Ride Facebook
                                XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                                SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                                For Sale Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X