Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cool/funny you've done with bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool/funny you've done with bass

What's the coolest/funniest thing you've done with your bass. Let us know what subs you got and how many watts on them and tell us what happened.

2 12" Kicker Solo-Barics 1500watt max - Pyle Chopper series 3000watt
    My bro borrowed my car and went to 711 and got a strawberry Fanta. He got in the car turned up the system and then went to go open it, it fizzed up like crazy. Luckily it spilled on him and he like moved it out of the car and it got on the side of the car too. I wish I was there to see it.

Originally posted by ali954 View Post
    What's the coolest/funniest thing you've done with your bass. Let us know what subs you got and how many watts on them and tell us what happened.

2 12" Kicker Solo-Barics 1500watt max - Pyle Chopper series 3000watt
    My bro borrowed my car and went to 711 and got a strawberry Fanta. He got in the car turned up the system and then went to go open it, it fizzed up like crazy. Luckily it spilled on him and he like moved it out of the car and it got on the side of the car too. I wish I was there to see it.
    haha nice.....

I have two 12" jackhammers in a sealed box. at the time they were pushed by a Kicker zx1000.1 amp. It was a monster.

well me and two friends were at Taco Bell and one sat on the trunk.

well i turned it up at the same time to see what she would do....

She screamed loud as hell, not because of the loudness though. she was shaky legged for another hour after that. hilarious.

Comment

When i was young and stupid I used to do all kinds of bass fun.

I had 2 Fosgate XLC's in a HUOGEEEEEE 5 cube ported box on a RF 225.2(900watts RMS no bullshit watts).

Used to love to drive past mini-malls and what not to watch the glass flex. I'm sure people loved that.

My dogs used to know when I was coming home, parents said they'd bark for 10 minutes before I arrived.

Oh those were the days, none of that "LOUD NOISE" ticket bullshit either. Now they pass out $500 tickets all day LONG for music.
      90 accord EX automatic F22A4 232,500
      DIY ram intake
      0gauge/4gauge BIG 3
      stock alt rewound to 120amps
      optima orange top 830cca 1030ca
      fully synthetic valvoline "Max Life" 5w30

Other rides:
      2004 Jeep Liberty v6
      2001 Honda civic ex coupe 1.7 vtec

Comment

played 'fuk the police' in a no criuse area, an got ticket. i got pwn
        you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
          haha nice.....

I have two 12" jackhammers in a sealed box. at the time they were pushed by a Kicker zx1000.1 amp. It was a monster.

well me and two friends were at Taco Bell and one sat on the trunk.

well i turned it up at the same time to see what she would do....

She screamed loud as hell, not because of the loudness though. she was shaky legged for another hour after that. hilarious.
          YES...bassgasm is awesome...I'm gonna hide a sub under my passenger seat...make the ride a little more...pleasant

Originally posted by 90Haccord View Post
          When i was young and stupid I used to do all kinds of bass fun.

I had 2 Fosgate XLC's in a HUOGEEEEEE 5 cube ported box on a RF 225.2(900watts RMS no bullshit watts).

Used to love to drive past mini-malls and what not to watch the glass flex. I'm sure people loved that.

My dogs used to know when I was coming home, parents said they'd bark for 10 minutes before I arrived.

Oh those were the days, none of that "LOUD NOISE" ticket bullshit either. Now they pass out $500 tickets all day LONG for music.
          ahh..back when you also had good hearing...

...I said BACK WHEN YOU HAD GOOD...oh never mind..

NEVER MIND!!!

I DIDN'T SAY "NOOB BLIND"..I SAID NEVE..GAAAHH

Last edited by bcjammerx; 11-02-2008, 08:37 PM.
          ____

Comment

Lets see...

For the 4 years I worked car audio. I have a few funny stories.

Story 1,

Ok, so me and the guys just finished building a box into the car, that was foamed into the cabin firing into the back seat. Well after the test play we found that some how the box was vibrating against the top of the back deck of the car, so we from inside the box, liquid nailed a chunk of .75" MDF to the top of the sub box and drove screws through it into the top of the back deck, well that solved the issue of the rattle. The guy came later that day to pick his car up... Well about 30 min after the guy left he came back and said he heard what sound like a gernade go off in his car and smoke was everywhere... What had happend was one of the subs got to hot and shorted out causing a spark which cause a the gasses to ignite and blow the woofer cones out of the box and into his back seat burning holes into his back seat... It was so funny but the customer was pissed... LOL

Story 2,

I was working on this car wiring up 4 SVR batteries in parrallel, big system. Well anyways, it wasa hot day and I was very sweaty, after just hooking up the last battery I dropped the 12mm wrench and it landed directly between the terminals of one fo the svr batteries. Well when it hit, your heard thuddish pop sound and the wrench was gone... I honestly think it desenagrated... I dnt know how much current it takes to make meatle to dust, but there was close to 2400 CCA availiable at the moment so... All I know is I hard a hard time exsplaining to the owner of the wrench why his "MAC TOOL" wrench was gone... LOL

So there ya guys go, enjoy...
            My System
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

Busted Two RF P1's and Mtx's playing young jeezy' thug motovation 101. With vol. 25
              Originally posted by Makaveli2k
              Be a man. Grab on the crank pulley with one hand, hold some chloroform over the air filter and "Shush it to death".
              Originally posted by Accrdkid
              Hey did you earn your Red Wings? Red Wings being you muffed dived that coochie and tasted copper and got the red mustache.

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you. "ユメクイ"

Comment

Originally posted by Jkid View Post
                Busted Two RF P1's and Mtx's playing young jeezy' thug motovation 101. With vol. 25
                Sounds like your gains were set wrong...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

1,000 watts going to 2-12" earthquake xlt broke the flouresnt lights in the sonic drive in . the shattered on my cutlass hood .i was 19 when this happend .

Comment

nothing.......

praying for GUS and better days

Comment

Originally posted by preludejim View Post
                      1,000 watts going to 2-12" earthquake xlt broke the flouresnt lights in the sonic drive in . the shattered on my cutlass hood .i was 19 when this happend .
                      word? i would of been pissed and made you pay for the lights lmao

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

2 db drive on a ported box 2000w each, 1400rms with a Mtx8100.1 amp. M-class 50.4 components amp, M-class components and tweeters, Kicker 0 gauge wiring, 2 kinetik extra batteries.
                        Story 1- love too cruise around shopping centers and see store windows shaking, alarms going off.

Story 2- Sometimes i just cruise around with no music and then one of those old school caprices, impalas, cadillacs...... comes in front of you with a lot of rattle, u have to love when you put your Bass Mekanics cd's and with all their rattle they look thru the rear mirror to see who the hell doesn't let them hear their music.................jajaja...........lol, and all they see is a 92 cb9..........amazing....................lol
                        I LOVE MY WAGON
                        [
                        Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
                        Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
                        Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

2yrs. Ago wen I rear ended some truck at night, somehow everything shorted out and both my sound system and alarm went out, which kinda sux cuz my car doesn't have key wholes. It was actually the opposite of funny
                          VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

i blowed up 6 subs .....2 10"s and 4 12"s my amp is to powerfull

Comment

lol ive blown shit up gotten girls off gotten girls in the mood. pissed off cops broke trunks and again blown shit up.
                              Members Ride sold...
                              I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Working...
                              X