Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Speakers test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speakers test

Anyone knows how do I test speakers ? thanks

Hook them up?
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
      Hook them up?
      That works pretty good, or touch the leads to a AA battery, you'll hear a faint buzzing from the speaker if its good
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

hook them up x2 lol

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

hmm

I think I did not explain myself good. they are already installed, But what I want to know is how to make sure they are sounding okey, because it doesnt hear that good when bass start to be played. I have front and rear speakers alpine type S.

Comment

sounds like bad wiring or a bad deck. unless you put you music to loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Helmito View Post
              I think I did not explain myself good. they are already installed, But what I want to know is how to make sure they are sounding okey, because it doesnt hear that good when bass start to be played. I have front and rear speakers alpine type S.
              Wasn't your question already answered in the other thread?
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=110415

As for testing, make sure that everything is properly connected.
              If you think something is suspect, swap it out for something else to how it performs.

Comment

use the high pass filter on the pioneer. It sounds like you are trying to crank it with only the hu power which distorts when pushed too hard. And you could've used the other thread too.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

tone generator

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

the pass filter is an option on the deck stero?

Comment

turn your bass down. distortion is the fastest way to kill a new set of speakers

WINTER = HONDA UPRAGES - Last year was a HUGE suspension upgrade. This year its cockpit upgrades, brakes, wheels, and a possible tune and/or motor swap.

Comment

Originally posted by Helmito View Post
                        Anyone knows how do I test speakers ? thanks
                        well if your wanting to see if there outa phase, here is a good way to test. take your fade and fade all the way to the front. And then fade all the way to the left and listen for how good the bass sounds, then fad allt he way to the right, then fade tot he middle, if the bass drops in the middle or the sound dosen't sound right right then your 2 front speakers are outa phase with one another, flop you plus and minus on one speaker and see how it sounds.

Then do this for the rear speakers.

Then do a total fade mixing the front and rear together, if it sounds off or lack of bass then your front speakers are outa phase with the rear or vice versa, and you need to flip both plus and minus on both speakers either front or rear.

And then you should be good to go.

Also if your using stock deck, dont expect much bass, those decks are garbage.
                        My System
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

Yea, positive and negative. Make sure they're correct.
                          98' Mustang 3V Swap
                          11' VW CC R36

Comment

Working...
                          X