Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Windows Trim???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows Trim???

ok my accord has some problems with the windows ..the drivers side goes up but the it comes out of track at top and sticks out i no i need the rubber that goes around it replaced but tnow the passenger door is starting to do it to if i replace the rubber will that fix it or is there more involved like with the window track or what ...any help and suggestiond would be great ...thanks
    "IT IS WHAT IT IS"
    new look courtesy steelbluesleepR

there is a bolt in the door close to the outside u got to adjust that it will look like it had moved

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

window pin kit
      look for it at the dealership

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

The window pin kit is only for 2 doors. I spent alot of time trying to fix mine. Even went to the stealership and nothing for a 4 door. I lubbed mine up with white lithium grease. It helped but I need to replace the rubber strip.
        -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

Originally posted by customchord
          The window pin kit is only for 2 doors. I spent alot of time trying to fix mine. Even went to the stealership and nothing for a 4 door. I lubbed mine up with white lithium grease. It helped but I need to replace the rubber strip.
          lol, i didnt know that
          i guess i learn something new everyday

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

if you look at my sig pic you can see what im talking about right between the door is the black part im talking bout look closely the fron door molding sticks out more than the back door and it right at that section when i put up window that it comes out the track and it leaves a gap there
            "IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Comment

Originally posted by b3nsonx
              lol, i didnt know that
              i guess i learn something new everyday
              Yeah I didn't know that either and when I went to Honda they acted like I was a jackass.

Originally posted by doughboy728
              if you look at my sig pic you can see what im talking about right between the door is the black part im talking bout look closely the fron door molding sticks out more than the back door and it right at that section when i put up window that it comes out the track and it leaves a gap there
              With all that glare from the bling bling paint I can't see anything the driver door or passenger door.

Comment

drivers door on the pillar right where the front door and back door meet up the top of window
                "IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Comment

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Comment

Thats exactly what mine is doing. Is it kinda tearing up that little rubber piece that it goes over? I used some of that grease I was talking about above and it helped. If I use a little every week I doesn't do it but I still need to replace the rubber strip that the window travels threw.

Comment

ok ill try that but im just like you i need rubber replaced thnx
                      "IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Comment

Window/track issues are always a PIA

Comment

Working...
                        X