Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Quick ? about trunklight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
    That are LED and inside your trunk

I would say too many light, lol. I would say check your wiring...
    no i don't have them in my trunk just sitting around. I have green for my wife and red for me. I want an all red interior like in Fast and furious 2 where the skyline's inside was all blue.
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

That was mad crazy

He had a neon tube like ever 6 inches in that car. I think in one frame i counted like 112 tubes..

Thats cool. Just dont over-do it. I had green inside under the dash and at first i thought it was cool but then i relaized ppl could look into my car and see me and my stuff, plus it made it a little harder to see out my windows...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
        Tommi, do you mean youve crawled in there and one isnt present or a light doesnt come on when you open the trunk?

If a light doesnt come on, your bulb might be burnt or wiring is fried....
        no, i just have my trunk open with my headlights on and nothing turns on no light in the trunk.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Sounds like your bulb has burned out my friend. And im pretty sure you dont need your headlights on for it to work cuz its an INT light

Id get that checked out that bro...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I had a problem with my glove box light, when I replaced it I thought it was broken because it still wouldn't come on and then I found out that the lights had to be on, I don't know if the trunk light is made the same way or not.

Comment

Im not sure about the glove box light. I dont go in there much, lol. I'll have to check that out. Im pretty sure the trunk light wouldnt be linked to the headlights, cuz most ppl get in there after theyve gotten out of the car and turned everything off...

Comment

Tommi, there is a fuse for the trunk light. Its a 15. Its under the hood and it should be the "INTERIOR LIGHT" fuse. I blew it the other day, and not only did my trunk light not work, but the dome/courtesy lights didnt work either. So..if youre dome/courtesy lights are working, but no trunk, then its the bulb or wiring.

**Matt(and others who did neon)--

How did you wire the neons up? Did you cut the socket off and wire it directly to the neon or did you just splice into the existing wiring?

Comment

when i drive i can see the light turned on in my glove box in my car when my lights or coutresy lights r on..is that normal?

1990 Accord EX 91200 miles..SOLD 2700$
                  out of the game for now but looking

Comment

Originally posted by 1990AccordBoy
                    when i drive i can see the light turned on in my glove box in my car when my lights or coutresy lights r on..is that normal?
                    No you glove box is messed up. check in the DIY section there is a fix.
                    wat?

Comment

Hey now!! come on...making me think i got posts that answer my questions...

And no, your glove box light is not supposed to be on unless the glove box is open.

Comment

These are bright as hell, come in all colors, and are super thin so you can hide them.
                        http://streetglow.com/site/led.ledstrips12.php
                        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X