Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Paint or Drop????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands down i say paint...BTW post some pics.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

paint and body first. You'll be happier with a solid looking body,

Comment

I definantly would go with painting it. A nice sleek look will catch more eyes
        -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
        if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
        Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Originally posted by hondawg
          the body is not that bad...it has several dents and dings and it was just a cheap paint job on it to begin with....they didn't even clear coat it and now you are starting to see the black chip off and show the gold underneath...

i think im gonna save up for a lil longer and tryn get it painted...

theres nothing wrong with my shocks now...i just want rid of the wheel gap

i wanna go back with a nice glossy black, maybe with a lil metal flake
          That's exactly what I'm planning for this summer, with the metal flake even!

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
            I guess he is probably planning on doing both in the future

yeap most definately...i have to get them both done...its just deciding which one i want to get done first...

and i've made my decision....Paint is coming first, then prolly a month later she'll be dropped...that is if everything goes as planned and i dnt have to take any money and fix any technical problems
            Owner of 93 SE CB7 Coupe, 92 CB9

***PM me if you have a Legend or CD5 lip for sale***

My CB7 SE Coupe Page

Comment

Originally posted by Lebb
              That's exactly what I'm planning for this summer, with the metal flake even!
              ya...it nice gloss paint with the metal flake looks sick, i've got that on the top half of my wagon and when she's cleaned up real good...and sun is shining and you see those lil spots of color all over it jus looks so good...and looks especially better at night under a light....

My CB7 SE Coupe Page

Comment

heres a pic or two...i'm about to make my members ride page and i'll post all my pics in it

My CB7 SE Coupe Page

Comment

as you can see in the pics...the hood is beat up, im gonna get a replacement hood, and you can see some of the gold coming thru the black and a few of the dings in it

My CB7 SE Coupe Page

Comment

Get the bodywork and paint done first. Even with a drop, an ugly body is an ugly body and you'll hate looking at it in the parking lot or driveway every day. With a good looking body, a lack of drop is easily forgivable, especially when you know the drop is coming soon enough. Drop + beat up body + crap paint = rice.
                    ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                    '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                    Short ram intake
                    Tenrai Himoto catback
                    Smashed front end
                    Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Working...
                    X