Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

side markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

side markers

i was wondering if the jdm cb's use the same side markers as the jdm civic's, or is there a difference in these side markers at all

they will work.. there are no fitment issues I have heard so far. others even run on s2k markers.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I just orderd some BB4's side markers for mine

Comment

I have the civic type r side markers for mine

Comment

Originally posted by nj1078
          i was wondering if the jdm cb's use the same side markers as the jdm civic's, or is there a difference in these side markers at all
          there is a slight difference in size..

CB application -Stanley Side/fender Markers part# 3890

Comment

They will fit but they are a different style. If you look on google you can find a guide to them. CB7 markers are a long rectangular style.

Comment

i have the ek-9 sidemarkers and they look great! i heard alot of people talkn bout putting the eg markers, which dont look that bad either!
              ----------------------------------I ♥ My CB7----------------------------------

Comment

Where is the best place to pick up a set of side markers?

Comment

ebay has some cheap

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by hibbs11
                    Where is the best place to pick up a set of side markers?
                    Everyonce in a while a set of AUTHENTIC STANELY JDM CB sidemarkers will pop up in the classifieds on here, Or ebay. Just have to make sure with Ebay that they are Authentic. A lot of sellers will say that the item is JDM when it is just cheap crap that will just break when you try to install it.

Comment

how much should one pay for a good pair of side markers
                      Leaving the game!

Comment

Originally posted by nappyd420
                        how much should one pay for a good pair of side markers
                        I bought a pair from a member on here for $20 shipped from Mass. to Kansas. I ended up going a different direction and sold them locally for $25. So I made a little money off of them. Usually if you see a set pop up on here they go fast.

Comment

depo makes aftermarket cb7 ones for the same price as oem but NEW! looks exactly the same

Comment

Working...
                          X