Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Prelude Sawblades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdmwannabe
    I would be happy to pick them up for 130/140. How much could I sell a set of 14" stocks with 92 hubcaps? I am trying to keep my Accord as cheap as possible. btw the hubcaps are two months old, I work at Honda and got them 60% off haha
    do they come w/ tires w/ decent tread or just the wheels/hubcaps? Idk I don't think many people will want just steel wheels since that doesn't do much for the looks of the car. You could try and list them on here and see if anyone local wants one or all 4 for a good deal. The hubcaps for sure people are looking, especially 2 month old ones . I'd say like 10 bucks a wheel for the steelies. Shipping would kill any deal to be had buying them though since that would cost as much as the wheels if not more. Hubcaps maybe 40 bucks for all 4 as well? idk, i have an EX so i came std. w/ 15" alloys, which i sold for 80 bucks.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

91f22jon

Originally posted by accordtypeR
      Well since they are in great condition i say jump on it..
      x2 jump on it

Comment

That is pretty funny. I now know two members on here that were going to get the sawblades i have now. i say jump on them, just saw the ad and they look perfect just one scratch.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

I get paid in two days so I will try and get them then. the two sets of wheels I have now both have 2 month old hubcaps and one set has new toyo tires with 250 miles on them and the other set that are on my car have a few months of use. the 250 mile set are of my sisters car, it was stolen and recovered so I am raiding it haha. the set of caps sell new for 200 so I dunno what they are worth to cb7 guys.

Comment

the set of caps sell new for 200 so I dunno what they are worth to cb7 guys.
            I know .. I called Honda and inquired about the price of center caps ..
            almost had a fawkin heart attack!
            I told the guy .. "Dude, not the whole rim .. just the ctr caps!" lol

I found a brand-new set on eGay, for $30.00 ..

A Hui Hou !!!
            Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

haha the regular price on a full hubcap is around 55.00 I think, I got mine for 24.00. I get an excellent discount, a 14" steelie is like 90-110 for the rim.

Comment

So I got paid today, and the rims sold this morning.....

Comment

So I got paid today, and the rims sold this morning.....
                  Fawwwk .. owell, patience grasshopper .. some others will come along ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                  Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

$90 to $110 for a new stock steel wheel? I've always known new car dealerships were insane asylums.

You can buy some decent looking new aftermarket 17 inch wheels for those prices.

Mods so far:
                    2.25 inch Cat Back, Cold Air Intake / Prefilter / AEM Bypass, Engine Ground Kit, 92 Vigor Rear Sway Bar, H&R Sport Springs / Tokico Struts, BMW "Bottlecap" Wheels, Integra Front Lip, 3G Prelude Seats, SE-i Armrest / Cupholders, OEM Spoiler, Sunroof and Window Visors, 87 Accord Side Moulding, Tinted Windows / Tailights / Side-markers / Turn Signals, Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

Yeah I know, that was my employee price too haha. If anyone is looking for aftermarket rims edgeracing.com is dirt cheap haha

Comment

Working...
                      X