Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

paint ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paint ideas

what do you guys think about this on a coupe?

I think its way too busy, but hell, its not my car. I would get tired of it after the "new" wore off.
    1992 Accord EX 4dr 5spd - SOLD after just over a decade of ownership
    2000 Subaru Legacy GT wagon 5spd
    AHM Platinum Parts Counterperson

Comment

As long as you dont put CIVIC on the front...

Comment

minus all the decal except for maybe the mugen one

Comment

Mess around with photoshop, it may turn out good.
          1992 Accord EX 4dr 5spd - SOLD after just over a decade of ownership
          2000 Subaru Legacy GT wagon 5spd
          AHM Platinum Parts Counterperson

Comment

I think it'd be SICK! I haven't seen anyone else go all out like that on a cb7 yet. I personally wouldn't do it but I would give mad props to you if you were to do that.

Comment

are you sponsored by this company? otherwise I wouldn't. I'd go for a deeper, darker color that will really shine.
              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I paint alot of cars. Thats my business. When I do custom paint jobs i get alot of ideas from race cars all the time. I think the sceme on your car would look good. Your coupe is longer than that civic so the graphic layout would give it a fast look. I would accent the colors more in other words use more red and less white the gold is ok.

This is my 91 accordwagon ex-r her name is Layshia

This is my other wagon her name is Tangy

Comment

I personally think it would be ugly. It would make it feel like your car belongs nowhere else but a closed track. It would also have to be very powerful or this paint wouldn't suit it. I also believe a paint job of this kind costs a lot more than a normal single color one.
                  NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

It's about what YOU like. Who cares what anyone else thinks? I wouldn't be caught dead in something that looked like that, but if YOU like the paint scheme, I say go for it. It's going to be parked in YOUR driveway, not ours.
                    ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                    '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                    Short ram intake
                    Tenrai Himoto catback
                    Smashed front end
                    Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

true for Camari's post but i like it to an extent, u'd really have to see how to line up everything because civics lines are different then the accords so u'd have to see what u could fit in and what have to leave out esp. the front bumper etc etc. I like the idea, but why dont u try creating your own "JDM" mugen paint job, just pick a good color and put the mugen symbol on lol but if u have the time n resources ( takes alot of time to see how to get painted ) go for it.

1990 Accord EX 91200 miles..SOLD 2700$
                      out of the game for now but looking

Comment

Even though it's not my style I say go for it if you like it. You're building your car to suit your style not anyone elses.

Comment

That looks good on a race car, not really something someone would appreciate on a CB7 I think. The colors also look "old" that brown red and white dont really look updated much. Maybe if you pic a brighter red and change that brown for something else maybe. But a definite no on those stickers.

member's ride thread
                          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                          91 Accord SE 176k
                          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Truthfully I wouldn't do it to my ride but then again I like things simple. Here take for example these two. I wouldn't drive them but when I look at them all I can think is that they're damn nice and have a lot of quality work done. So ya as stated before it's up to you. You decide how your vehicle looks and how much attention gets drawn to it.

Originally posted by deevergote
                            When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Ain't that the '89 drider's civic? Just get rid of some clutter and lose the gold. It'll look pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X