Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

bumper pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumper pole

hey totally nOOb question,... Whats a bumper pole? whats is it used for and how rare are ther?
    clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7
    Yahoo=annamaineeak@yahoo.com

The bumper pole was designed to aid drivers park in tight spots and know exacly where the front end of the car is.

They're rare but not that hard to find, they pop up in the classifieds section and ebay every other day.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

^ What he said, useless IMO all you get are JDM points...

Comment

He sorta gave a reason why they have bumper poles so IMO its useless in the states.

Stock 10th Anniversary Edition.

Comment

I can absolutely see the use for these. What to do is mount it opposite the way they were mounted in Japan. Instead of mounting it on the left side of the car, mount it on the right.

It'll be functional if nothing else. Besides, then if a girl walks by with a skirt, just power up the pole and hook on it and watch it come right off

Comment

Random statement, but did you ever watch dragon ball? POWERPOLE EXTEND! lol

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

i like the skirt idea,...wow dats pretty neat i think it would be usefull around my place cuz parking is small and everybody here double parks
              clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7
              Yahoo=annamaineeak@yahoo.com

Comment

...are you kidding me? Bumping bumpers doesn't hurt paint or anything if your barely moving...it's a fact of parellel parking, it happens...but no harm no foul...this has got to be the most lame thing I've ever seen HA HA HA
                oh...

IMO of course...

I saw one and I thought...why the hell would you put your antenna there?

HA HA HA

oh yeah...love the dbz reference...

OK I have decided that I'm gonna geta bumper pole but mount it so it sticks out in front...maybe angle it up a bit...see a hottie...power pole extend
                |>
                |---------->
                "My car likes you "

ooo ooo...why not put like 20 on your bumper!!! That would be soo cool

my bad...this just seems like one of those ideas you see in sky mall or some spam email...or ricer mags...I dunno...

"DON'T KNOW HOW TO PARK...THE BUMPER POLE WILL HELP!"
                ____

Comment

Wow. That last post was very confusing.

But, I personally don't like the look of the bumper pole. Sure, it's super JDM, but I wouldn't want it on my car.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I saw the use of it but I realize that I really don't need it (being the perfect driver/parker that I am in all ). As mentioned above it is used for parking in tight places. I will probably sell the one I have since i won't be using it. If you are interested let me know. I think I might still even have the switch.
                    Last edited by H23Accord; 12-16-2007, 04:32 PM.
                    "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Then post it in the classifieds section. You'll have it sold in no time.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

well...hey...if you like it then no one can knock it really
                        ____

Comment

I guess the bumper pole is a love - hate sort of mod. I personally think it looks good, but wouldn't want to worry if someone is going to walk by my car and yank it off.....

Comment

There are a few owners here on the site..myself included. You really see the use when youre in tight spaces. Also as mentioned they surface at on ebay as well as here in the classfied section.
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                              There are a few owners here on the site..myself included. You really see the use when youre in tight spaces. Also as mentioned they surface at on ebay as well as here in the classfied section.
                              ...I've been in several tight spaces NO problem...it's all about knowing your cars dimensions...plus...as previously mentioned...you don't hurt body pieces or paint with slight nudges
                              ____

Comment

Working...
                              X